5 HOURS AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

8 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

9 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

COMMENTS

Surviving High School: One swimmer's quest to fit in

Emily Kessler is starting her freshman year at Twin Branches High with a lot more on her plate than just first-day jitters. Her sister Sara, a professional...

I survived my first day! It was easy! Smile and this book sounds good Smile

by unicornninja on 9/4/2012 6:14:23 PM

coolio, sounds rly good. When will it be available in the library?

by heather99 on 9/4/2012 9:43:35 AM

MODMODMOD!!!
I'm on my period and ill get discharge. Is that normal? Cuz its been blood no blood. For two days!

Hey girlie!

Discharge is totally normal and every girl is different. If it continues for a long period of time though, consult your doc!
Alexis G.

by YayaYuiki on 9/4/2012 8:21:04 AM

2 questions 1.Every comment I have posted for the last month or two has not showed up, neither has my comments. After a while, i reenter them but still they dont show up. What is happening? 2. What is a halloween costume for a 13 year old girl. that i can look hot in, but not innapropriate, comfortable, and not crazy. Also, something that can be made by buying a few things. but not constructing the whole thing. More like an outfit, not a costume??? Sorry this is long please answer!!!!

by Pinklife on 9/3/2012 9:54:52 PM

the book is based off of the surviving high school app i've had it for a while and its soooooooooo fun!!!!!

by opptop on 9/3/2012 9:08:36 PM

My first day of high school is tomorrow I'm sooo nervous! ":/

by prettyangel1997 on 9/3/2012 6:53:45 PM

Please join the club SAVE THE SEALS! If we all come together, we can stop how these seals are being treated! Please help these seals!

by hpseals1 on 9/3/2012 5:47:06 PM

This book sounds good and I can't wait to read it!

by PeaceKool on 9/3/2012 5:30:05 PM

tomorrow is my first day of school and im starting middle school. im really nervous. my bff and i are not in any classes. not even lunch. please give me some advice Hannah H.

by emsnems on 9/3/2012 3:33:14 PM

The toughest thing about school for me is being myself.

by otter77 on 9/3/2012 2:39:38 PM

Sounds amazing!!!! I so want to read this!!!!!

by Milkdog64 on 9/3/2012 1:37:41 PM

MOD MOD MOD?
This is a bff ship problem..whenever my bff in the whole world has a dream about something bad that could happen, it HAPPENS! NO JOKE! She had a dream well nightmare I'll see something too early, she said I'll see it in a month..I saw a very AWESOME&BLUETIFUL drawing on her magnetic dresser! That day was yesterday I went to her room and saw it a bit but she ran fast and threw it on the ground which I couldn't see since her big king size bed she and her older sister shares was in the way. Her older sister knows about her dream..I quickly guessed that drawing was for my b-day! Since my b-day is in a MONTH! She acted all nervous and it looked like she was going to cry! Frown I acted confused & smiled! Then I changed the topic, now I know one of the thirteen things she's giving me for my b-day! Idk how to act surprised when she gives this to me! I have a sharp memory when it comes to good attracting stuff I see(I'm not including boys okay, I got not a single crush) PLZ HELP!ASAP

Hey girl,

Just be honest! It was a mistake that you saw the present in the first place. I'm sure your friend will understand!
Alexis G.

by Susmita24 on 9/3/2012 1:02:38 PM

Whta are some signs to make sure I like thios guy? I think I like him but I want to be sure.

Hannah H.

by teampeetapercy on 9/3/2012 12:49:41 PM

sounds amazing!

by teampeetapercy on 9/3/2012 12:48:02 PM

The toughest thing is about if the teacher will like me, if I'll get on the wrong foot for students in my middle school,& if I'll survive some drama if there is in my middle school, which I don't wanna be apart of AT ALL! But will defend myself and be polite!Laughing

by Susmita24 on 9/3/2012 12:45:17 PM

this article really helped me going in to my freshman year

by graciemaggie on 9/3/2012 11:27:09 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I want to start to work out. In my basement we have a treadmill with different speeds, inclines and stuff and we have a work out bench a barbell, a think for your legs and all different bells for weights. It's not that I am fat and want to lose weight I just want to get in shape so I can run longer and actually do a push up. I also want to be more flexible. Although when I start to work out I don't keep doing it. I try watching tv while jogging and stuff but I don't get into it. How can I start getting into routine? Thanks! Smile

Hey,

I think it's great that you wanna start working out, and I know it's hard to keep motivated sometimes. Start small until you get yourself in a routine. Try starting your own tip "jar", and every time you work out add to the jar- once you save up some cash you can reward yourself for all your hard work!
Alexis G.

by BabyDahl13 on 9/3/2012 10:44:31 AM

Check out my new club Advice queen!
With advice from boys and crushes to style and fashion
Looking for