6 HOURS AGO #ThatAwkwardMoment when your bestie's ex tries to hit on you...Here's how to deal: http://t.co/cNRReCECR5

9 HOURS AGO Look cool as ice in Anna & Elsa's hottest hairstyles #Frozen: http://t.co/zkJh1LxAEF

10 HOURS AGO 4 ways to totally remix your white tee: http://t.co/NylZ5Cylym

COMMENTS

Where's my fairytale kiss?

I have been dating my BF for two months and we still haven't kissed! I even heard him talking to his friends saying that he does want...

i feel so alone everyone had a relationship and kissed a boy and i didnt Frown

by KatyMarieLove on 9/15/2012 12:28:28 PM

Guys can be CLUELESS! My friends went through the exact same thing. She was waiting for the right time for the right kiss and he was to immature to know she wanted a kiss and more than just someone to hang out with. Guys are clueless.

by fashionqn on 9/9/2012 10:22:02 PM

Mod--Lynae P
On Thuesday, I asked B if she was going out with K. She said yes and started to brag, because she knows I like him. And I really do. A lot. What's worse is he likes her, a lot. But I know how she really is. And I don't want K to end up getting hurt. Because he means a lot to me. I want to say something about her to him, but that will probably damage our friendship. Should I just leave them alone and try to move on? I don't know what to do. Help me, please!
Thank you!

Hey Graciegang, yea I think it's best you leave this one alone girly. While I understand you want to help, this is really between the two of them. And who knows B could've changed. And no worries there are soo many other cuties out there, you just gotta find them. Ever heard the saying "everything happens for a reason? Well it does, and maybe the reason K starting liking B was because someone better for you will come along. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Graciegang on 9/6/2012 10:05:59 PM

Lol at first I thought that was a real frog XP

by myfatsquirrel on 9/3/2012 8:28:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD soo i started to like this guy a couple days ago, and my bff likes him too. they actually dated for a week then broke up and are just friends now. I told her and she's actually ok with me liking him because she likes 2 other guys. anyways, i don't know what to do now. i'm not sure if i would wanna date him(if i were to i'd get permission from my BFF first) but i also just wanna BGF. I'm kind of having mixed emotions about the whole thing. should we get to know eachother better first? but how? he texted me today, but then we had to go. we're actually pretty good with conversing in person(which i've never really been good at) how can i change it so we can over text too? thanks!

Hey girl, yes, you should definitely get to know each other more first and feel out the vibes. A big mistake lots of girls make is they jump into relationships WAY too fast with guys (and then it gets super complicated and icky when they realize they just don't work like that). Try hanging out with him one-on-one or invite him to your next friend outing (the more the merrier on movie or even bowling trips!) As for texting, just be yourself. Know that talking in person is WAY more important than being able to carry on an engaging text convo. Respond to him, be you and just have fun. Texting is just a way to fill the time between actual in-person meetings anyway! Best of luck, girlie! xoxo
Alyssa B.

by karategirl78 on 9/3/2012 5:22:18 PM

Hannah H.

by karategirl78 on 9/3/2012 4:44:31 PM

Well my I'm the new student in class and I already have a crush in this boy. He jokes around and plays with me but he is always does it with other girls to. But with me it feels real and completely genuine. When im around him it feels as if it's more than it seems. Like its more than the eye can see. How do I know if he's playing games with my heart or if he's just being a hopeless romantic.

Hannah H.

by hungergamesfan on 9/3/2012 3:14:30 PM

Hey girls!! I have a club going on called, 'I'm Sorry'. It's something new I'm trying out and so far has two members. The title explains all! It's all about apologizing, but not what you think it is.
And Fairy Tail fans~ I have a club going on too and it'd be really awesome if you'd join!
I update and check on the two clubs so you won't be alone!! Thank you!!! ;)

by Gabriella123 on 9/3/2012 11:10:46 AM

ModModMod!!!
Is 13 too early to start going out/dating? The guy that I've had a crush on for three years now just finally asked me out, and I had to say no because I'm not allowed to date! ( Sooooo embarrasing!) Are my parents being way too overprotective, or is this normal??? My parents know I'm not going to do much more than just hold hands and hug him for a while, but they said they think I'm responsible enough, but just not old enough. :{ What is that supposed to mean, and how do I change their minds!!!
P.S. They know that none of my friends parents let them date either, could that be part of the problem?

Hey 11mints, no this is completely normal. Lots of girls' parents won't allow them to date until they are much older like 17 or 18. I think it's important to just become friends with guys for now, so when you can date them you'll be ready. They probably think you're mature enough but the guy you want to date isn't. Most of the time parents aren't worried about what their child is going to do, but more so about what the person they're hanging out with is going to. Don't complain about not being able to date, because that will never make your parents change their mind. Continue being responsible and respectful and your parents might come around. It might also help to introduce them to the guy you like, so they can get a feel for who you would be dating. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by 11mints on 9/3/2012 12:31:55 AM

Mod mod mod!
So there's this girl at my church--let's call her B. We arent exactly friends, but she's like BFF's with my sister. She's always stealing my friends. Seriously. What she'll do is get their attention, and then act like I'm dirt around them, and then they start to, too.
Anyway, at church camp, I meant this guy (K.) I had a crush on him right off the bat. But then B decided she liked him too. So she basically did what she always does. It really ticked me off. She would ignore me around him and treat me like I was an awful person. So he started to think I was one. Come to find out, he lives in the same town as us. I found out today they're dating. I almost started crying. Cause he really likes her, and B really likes him. But I like him too. I don't know what to do. On Thursday, before they started dating, he asked me to go bowling. I couldn't, cause it was sisters birthday. And now he's dating B? What? Help me, please!
Thank you so much!

Hey Graciegang, doesn't sound like this girl is gonna change. She knows that her actions get to you, so act like you aren't affected. If your friends start acting differently towards you(which a real friend never would) just ignore them and hang out by yourself and make new ones. If she ever says anything rude to you let it roll off your shoulder and keep going. Eventually she'll get mad that she can't make you sad or mad. Just be confident, keep your head up and continue moving forward. Eventually people will start to see her mean ways. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.