5 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

9 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

10 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

Where's my fairytale kiss?

I have been dating my BF for two months and we still haven't kissed! I even heard him talking to his friends saying that he does want...

MOD MOD MOD:
I really,really,really like my BGF & I want him to like me back. How can I get him to,like me!?!?!? PLEASE HELP ASAP!!!!!!!!!

Hey MadMaddie911, you don't want to ruin a friendship, but you want to let him know how you feel. Try flirting maybe a little and see how he responds. Eventually, when you feel the time is right, sit him down and let him know you feel. Be completely honest and tell him you like him. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by MadMaddie911 on 9/2/2012 10:56:01 PM

so i know this guy. about 3 weeks ago he told me he wanted to kiss me. then last week he texted me and said I was pretty and nice and invited me to the movies but I couldn't go. then I asked him this weekend if he wanted to go to the movies this weekend, he said "would tonight work?" I said "no can't." then the next day I asked him if he wanted to go the following day. he texted "what about right now?" I said I couldn't. then we were texting to figure out if we were going to go the next day and we talked on the phone, but never made a final answer. then after not texting for twoish hours I texted him asking if he were going tomorrow, and never got a reply. then called him, he didn't answer. what's up with that?

by ljbdaisy on 9/2/2012 10:19:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I have known this one guy for about 3 years and last december we started talking more than we usually did. We have been texting even more and he has been making flirty looks at me in the hall, and he even came to my last home game? Do you think that he likes me or what im confused?

Hey niccer13, yeah sounds like he's interested in you to me. Let him know the feeling is mutual, but don't flirt too much. Continue taking it slow. It's always good to be friends first. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by niccer13 on 9/2/2012 7:47:19 PM

Mod Mod Mod
hey my boyfriend and i and my friends are all in my dads class and he likes to talk about all my embarrassing moments or when i was little. I asked him to tone it down but still he doesn't. I usually don't mind but its still awkward. help

Hey flammer3, two can play that game. Whenever he brings up one of your embarrassing moments, bring up one of his. Hopefully this will get him to stop. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by flammer3 on 9/2/2012 6:18:29 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
Hey Mods! I have a problem. I think my boyfriend wants to kiss me but I don't know how. What do I do?

Hey overdose2134, no worries kissing is easy. When you're in the moment and really feeling it, kissing will come natural. Don't try to calculate how it should happen just go with the flow. I'm sure you will be okay girly. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by transform2314 on 9/2/2012 6:15:52 PM

¡Atención! ¡Atención! ¡Atención!
My good friend Lisseniere created a club WHERE WE CAN CHAT AND TALK TO EACH OTHER! IT'S VERY FUN AND AWESOME AND IT SURE DESERVES MORE PEOPLE! I DON'T THINK ANYBODY HAS EVER CREATED THIS CLUB BUT YOU GOTTA TRY AND SEE! IT'S A CHANCE WORTH TAKING FOR! We write in foreign languages, talk about anything! There's only 4 people in the vclub, but it really deserves more people!
Please Please Please JOIN the
BLAH BLAH BLAH club! Laughing!
Thanks for reading and you won't be disappointed! Laughing

by Susmita24 on 9/2/2012 5:05:24 PM

MODMODMODMOD
ok so Im oneof those girls who cant wait to get her first kiss! but the problem is i dont think any guy in the school likes me what should i do?
sorry if it makes no sense

by liamsgirl on 9/2/2012 3:59:04 PM

**********ATTENTION**********

Are you a fan of the hit teen drama series Hollywood Heights? Then join my Hollywood Heights Fan Club! We'll talk about all of the episodes, give our opinions and tell what you think might happen. There are also positions open. Join now! Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 9/2/2012 12:36:59 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD

IM A WIIIZARD WIZARD!!! I HAVE TO POOP.

by Person222 on 9/2/2012 12:34:21 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!!!!!!! IM A WIZARD WHAT SHOULD I DO?!!?!?!?!?!?

Hey Person222, I'm not sure what you're asking girly? Xoxo