1 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

4 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

5 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

Where's my fairytale kiss?

I have been dating my BF for two months and we still haven't kissed! I even heard him talking to his friends saying that he does want...

i feel so alone everyone had a relationship and kissed a boy and i didnt Frown

by KatyMarieLove on 9/15/2012 12:28:28 PM

Guys can be CLUELESS! My friends went through the exact same thing. She was waiting for the right time for the right kiss and he was to immature to know she wanted a kiss and more than just someone to hang out with. Guys are clueless.

by fashionqn on 9/9/2012 10:22:02 PM

Mod--Lynae P
On Thuesday, I asked B if she was going out with K. She said yes and started to brag, because she knows I like him. And I really do. A lot. What's worse is he likes her, a lot. But I know how she really is. And I don't want K to end up getting hurt. Because he means a lot to me. I want to say something about her to him, but that will probably damage our friendship. Should I just leave them alone and try to move on? I don't know what to do. Help me, please!
Thank you!

Hey Graciegang, yea I think it's best you leave this one alone girly. While I understand you want to help, this is really between the two of them. And who knows B could've changed. And no worries there are soo many other cuties out there, you just gotta find them. Ever heard the saying "everything happens for a reason? Well it does, and maybe the reason K starting liking B was because someone better for you will come along. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Graciegang on 9/6/2012 10:05:59 PM

Lol at first I thought that was a real frog XP

by myfatsquirrel on 9/3/2012 8:28:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD soo i started to like this guy a couple days ago, and my bff likes him too. they actually dated for a week then broke up and are just friends now. I told her and she's actually ok with me liking him because she likes 2 other guys. anyways, i don't know what to do now. i'm not sure if i would wanna date him(if i were to i'd get permission from my BFF first) but i also just wanna BGF. I'm kind of having mixed emotions about the whole thing. should we get to know eachother better first? but how? he texted me today, but then we had to go. we're actually pretty good with conversing in person(which i've never really been good at) how can i change it so we can over text too? thanks!

Hey girl, yes, you should definitely get to know each other more first and feel out the vibes. A big mistake lots of girls make is they jump into relationships WAY too fast with guys (and then it gets super complicated and icky when they realize they just don't work like that). Try hanging out with him one-on-one or invite him to your next friend outing (the more the merrier on movie or even bowling trips!) As for texting, just be yourself. Know that talking in person is WAY more important than being able to carry on an engaging text convo. Respond to him, be you and just have fun. Texting is just a way to fill the time between actual in-person meetings anyway! Best of luck, girlie! xoxo
Alyssa B.

by karategirl78 on 9/3/2012 5:22:18 PM

Hannah H.

by karategirl78 on 9/3/2012 4:44:31 PM

Well my I'm the new student in class and I already have a crush in this boy. He jokes around and plays with me but he is always does it with other girls to. But with me it feels real and completely genuine. When im around him it feels as if it's more than it seems. Like its more than the eye can see. How do I know if he's playing games with my heart or if he's just being a hopeless romantic.

Hannah H.

by hungergamesfan on 9/3/2012 3:14:30 PM

Hey girls!! I have a club going on called, 'I'm Sorry'. It's something new I'm trying out and so far has two members. The title explains all! It's all about apologizing, but not what you think it is.
And Fairy Tail fans~ I have a club going on too and it'd be really awesome if you'd join!
I update and check on the two clubs so you won't be alone!! Thank you!!! ;)

by Gabriella123 on 9/3/2012 11:10:46 AM

ModModMod!!!
Is 13 too early to start going out/dating? The guy that I've had a crush on for three years now just finally asked me out, and I had to say no because I'm not allowed to date! ( Sooooo embarrasing!) Are my parents being way too overprotective, or is this normal??? My parents know I'm not going to do much more than just hold hands and hug him for a while, but they said they think I'm responsible enough, but just not old enough. :{ What is that supposed to mean, and how do I change their minds!!!
P.S. They know that none of my friends parents let them date either, could that be part of the problem?

Hey 11mints, no this is completely normal. Lots of girls' parents won't allow them to date until they are much older like 17 or 18. I think it's important to just become friends with guys for now, so when you can date them you'll be ready. They probably think you're mature enough but the guy you want to date isn't. Most of the time parents aren't worried about what their child is going to do, but more so about what the person they're hanging out with is going to. Don't complain about not being able to date, because that will never make your parents change their mind. Continue being responsible and respectful and your parents might come around. It might also help to introduce them to the guy you like, so they can get a feel for who you would be dating. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by 11mints on 9/3/2012 12:31:55 AM

Mod mod mod!
So there's this girl at my church--let's call her B. We arent exactly friends, but she's like BFF's with my sister. She's always stealing my friends. Seriously. What she'll do is get their attention, and then act like I'm dirt around them, and then they start to, too.
Anyway, at church camp, I meant this guy (K.) I had a crush on him right off the bat. But then B decided she liked him too. So she basically did what she always does. It really ticked me off. She would ignore me around him and treat me like I was an awful person. So he started to think I was one. Come to find out, he lives in the same town as us. I found out today they're dating. I almost started crying. Cause he really likes her, and B really likes him. But I like him too. I don't know what to do. On Thursday, before they started dating, he asked me to go bowling. I couldn't, cause it was sisters birthday. And now he's dating B? What? Help me, please!
Thank you so much!

Hey Graciegang, doesn't sound like this girl is gonna change. She knows that her actions get to you, so act like you aren't affected. If your friends start acting differently towards you(which a real friend never would) just ignore them and hang out by yourself and make new ones. If she ever says anything rude to you let it roll off your shoulder and keep going. Eventually she'll get mad that she can't make you sad or mad. Just be confident, keep your head up and continue moving forward. Eventually people will start to see her mean ways. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Graciegang on 9/2/2012 11:11:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD:
I really,really,really like my BGF & I want him to like me back. How can I get him to,like me!?!?!? PLEASE HELP ASAP!!!!!!!!!

Hey MadMaddie911, you don't want to ruin a friendship, but you want to let him know how you feel. Try flirting maybe a little and see how he responds. Eventually, when you feel the time is right, sit him down and let him know you feel. Be completely honest and tell him you like him. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by MadMaddie911 on 9/2/2012 10:56:01 PM

so i know this guy. about 3 weeks ago he told me he wanted to kiss me. then last week he texted me and said I was pretty and nice and invited me to the movies but I couldn't go. then I asked him this weekend if he wanted to go to the movies this weekend, he said "would tonight work?" I said "no can't." then the next day I asked him if he wanted to go the following day. he texted "what about right now?" I said I couldn't. then we were texting to figure out if we were going to go the next day and we talked on the phone, but never made a final answer. then after not texting for twoish hours I texted him asking if he were going tomorrow, and never got a reply. then called him, he didn't answer. what's up with that?

by ljbdaisy on 9/2/2012 10:19:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I have known this one guy for about 3 years and last december we started talking more than we usually did. We have been texting even more and he has been making flirty looks at me in the hall, and he even came to my last home game? Do you think that he likes me or what im confused?

Hey niccer13, yeah sounds like he's interested in you to me. Let him know the feeling is mutual, but don't flirt too much. Continue taking it slow. It's always good to be friends first. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by niccer13 on 9/2/2012 7:47:19 PM

Mod Mod Mod
hey my boyfriend and i and my friends are all in my dads class and he likes to talk about all my embarrassing moments or when i was little. I asked him to tone it down but still he doesn't. I usually don't mind but its still awkward. help

Hey flammer3, two can play that game. Whenever he brings up one of your embarrassing moments, bring up one of his. Hopefully this will get him to stop. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by flammer3 on 9/2/2012 6:18:29 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
Hey Mods! I have a problem. I think my boyfriend wants to kiss me but I don't know how. What do I do?

Hey overdose2134, no worries kissing is easy. When you're in the moment and really feeling it, kissing will come natural. Don't try to calculate how it should happen just go with the flow. I'm sure you will be okay girly. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by transform2314 on 9/2/2012 6:15:52 PM

¡Atención! ¡Atención! ¡Atención!
My good friend Lisseniere created a club WHERE WE CAN CHAT AND TALK TO EACH OTHER! IT'S VERY FUN AND AWESOME AND IT SURE DESERVES MORE PEOPLE! I DON'T THINK ANYBODY HAS EVER CREATED THIS CLUB BUT YOU GOTTA TRY AND SEE! IT'S A CHANCE WORTH TAKING FOR! We write in foreign languages, talk about anything! There's only 4 people in the vclub, but it really deserves more people!
Please Please Please JOIN the
BLAH BLAH BLAH club! Laughing!
Thanks for reading and you won't be disappointed! Laughing

by Susmita24 on 9/2/2012 5:05:24 PM

MODMODMODMOD
ok so Im oneof those girls who cant wait to get her first kiss! but the problem is i dont think any guy in the school likes me what should i do?
sorry if it makes no sense

by liamsgirl on 9/2/2012 3:59:04 PM

**********ATTENTION**********

Are you a fan of the hit teen drama series Hollywood Heights? Then join my Hollywood Heights Fan Club! We'll talk about all of the episodes, give our opinions and tell what you think might happen. There are also positions open. Join now! Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 9/2/2012 12:36:59 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD

IM A WIIIZARD WIZARD!!! I HAVE TO POOP.

by Person222 on 9/2/2012 12:34:21 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!!!!!!! IM A WIZARD WHAT SHOULD I DO?!!?!?!?!?!?

Hey Person222, I'm not sure what you're asking girly? Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Person222 on 9/2/2012 12:21:27 PM

Okay soo i have known this guy since like 1st grade and now we are in 9th. I just got his phone number the other night and he txted me the same night! then we were talking about who we liked and he said... "maybe you" and then it got awkward from there. Anyway we were txting the next day and he said..."i feel bad" and i asked why so he said....."because you have never had a boyfriend, i just want to date you so that you can have the feeling of dateing" My friend said that he said it becuz he likes me and really wants to date me and thats wht he said it....but i dont think that...t makes me think he doesnt even like me now! im kinda confused!! what do you think it means???!!!

Hey peacenluv22, I think he does like you girl. I think he's really interested in getting to know you more. I would just take it slow and see what happens. Don't flirt too much or reveal too much of what you're thinking. Just play it cool. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by peacenluv22 on 9/2/2012 10:56:09 AM

Don't worry, your prince will come

by heather99 on 9/2/2012 10:19:08 AM