12 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

16 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

17 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

Presh 'n' perf pick-me-up

One day I was walking in the hall and I tripped, making my papers fly everywhere. The bell was about to ring when my crush walked...

MOD
So, I'm a sophmore in high school.
There's this guy who's in my English Honors class (3rd period) and then my AP Euro class (4th period). So, Thursday, we got to work with partners on the class work/homework, and he's friends with the guy that sits behind me. We started talking (the guy I like), and I started to like him. Friday, we realized we were in the same English class and walked together to AP Euro, where we had an essay. There wasn't any awkward silence because we talked about the essay. I don't usually see him talking to girls (I've seen him around before). And, when we were taking the in-class essay, the substitute teacher had me switch seats with one boy because he couldn't see (he had glasses), and so I sat near my crush. His friend was kind of teasing him about it, I think, and he was all like "Shut up!" I don't think they realized I heard it.
So... I'm really wondering if he likes me or not. I'm a terrible judge of this.
What do you think? :/
~Jae

Hey forgivenj13, yea I definitely think he's attracted to you. Keep getting to know him. Sounds like he enjoyed talking to you. You can extend the convo beyond school work and into personal interests. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by forgivenj13 on 9/23/2012 11:01:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
Ok so yesterday, I went on a trip (WHICH WAS EPIC!!) with my youth group and talked to my crush a lot. Well anyway, my friend was wearing my crushes jacket and me my sister and my crushes sister were making fun of her saying there going to get married, my sister all of sudden says to my friend " It'd be funny if you and Judson didn't get married after all." then we all laughed then I said "The question is who would they get married too?" then my sister said "You and Judson would get married." then I started acting grossed out (she doesn't know I like him) and said "Ewww! That's so gross! That'll never happen!" Then my sister said " Want a bet?" then my crushes sister said "I'll bet on that." And I'm so confused!! Did she means he likes me or she agrees with me that will never happen? Sorry this is soooooo long I just really need some help!!!

Hey GigiWuzAHere, I think she meant she would bet on the fact that it actually would happen. Because if she thought it wouldn't she would have said "yeah you're right". Xoxo

Lynae P.

by GigiWuzAHere on 9/17/2012 12:58:39 AM

Hi... i was wondering my bf wants 2 hang out at recess like alone idk y but im worried i really like him wat should we talk bout???? Please help!!
Thanks,
SLGOETHEL

Hey girlie, just use it as a chance to get to know him better. Talk about what you do outside of school and things that you like. If you have a lot in common and a little bit of chemistry, it should be easy!

Lauren T.

by slgoethel on 9/9/2012 5:10:56 PM

So there's a new guy in my grade, and he's really cute but fairly shy. We keep making eye contact, and he always holds it and I kind of smile before looking away. I'm not too shy, but I'm definitely too afraid to just walk up to him and introduce myself. Plus, none of my friends know him yet. How can I meet him without being really awkward?

Hannah H.

by privygurl123 on 9/6/2012 4:02:18 PM

**********ATTENTION************
Need advice?!? Ask me anything and I'll give you an honest, detailed response ASAP!! (:
My profiles just a click away<3
xoxo,
maggie183

by maggie183 on 9/5/2012 7:04:02 PM

So sweeet!

by j4zm09 on 9/5/2012 3:42:52 PM

Thanks!! but i forgot to add one other thing:
the guys whose locker im between are best friends and we're in 7th grade and they seem to get in trouble a lot and one of them even apologized to me cause they knew it would probably a problem. ok i feel like im writing too much so
I'll ask my last question quick: how come i wasn't lucky enough to get a locker close to one of my friends or even a guy i could stand?? thanks and sorry if its too long!!

Hey girly, that does sound like it could be annoying. But unless switching lockers isn't a big deal with your teacher, you might just be stuck with it. Sorry you did'nt get a locker next to a friend, but you still have time to chat with friends and scope out cute guys during homeroom and lunch. Good luck! xoxox

Lauren I.

by webbi99 on 9/5/2012 11:43:17 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
So i got my locker yesterday and im between
2 of the most obnoxious guys in my grade! what am
i supposed to do now??

Hey girly, sorry about your lame locker placement.  But on the bright side, it'll only take you a minute or two to gather your books and get out of there! If the guys start giving you a hard time, feel free to talk to a teacher. xoxox

Lauren I.