7 HOURS AGO 5 steps to follow in a friend fight: http://t.co/kh28xT5dTJ

8 HOURS AGO Magical school dance moments we heart from movies: http://t.co/B8F8A0Ukhs

9 HOURS AGO How to kick that your horrible nail biting habit for good: http://t.co/JqjwhgZWxM

COMMENTS

Presh 'n' perf pick-me-up

One day I was walking in the hall and I tripped, making my papers fly everywhere. The bell was about to ring when my crush walked...

Alykat18 trust me you gonna end up heartbroken he may seem really nice and funny but trust me he will see something he thinks he likes more but I'm pretty sure your like the best person like ever!! The same thing happened to me last year and well now the guy who made me feel like you do now is a complete monkeys butt!(sorry!! but its true) so just be friends with the guy and find another guy thats smarter and nicer and makes you laugh even more it may be hard but you know what? It all makes a difference. Hope this helps a little bit!!!!

by liamsgirl on 9/4/2012 9:29:31 PM

If this happened to me, I'd feel so happy that I'd die. Smile

by Gabriella123 on 9/4/2012 9:11:56 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
UGHHH life sucks! Today i was called ugly by a guy that used to be in love with me than tolled me that he hopes that i'm misreable becuz my BGF won't talk to me and he said "GO CUT YOURSELF" (cuz i used to cut) Than school is soo hard and i do online school and i never get to see myfriends ever! People say i'm annoying and i don't even talk to them! What am i doing wrong! I think im pretty but now in questioning that! I HATE MY LIFE!!!! PLZ HELP ME OUT! What am i doing wrong no one likes me and i don't really have friends and the ones i do have i don't really talk to... and my mom is not the most easy going person so plz help me figure out what to do!!!?????

Hey hon! Im so sorry things are a struggle right now. But you know what? Being a teenager is rough! We all struggle, every last one of us. But one day things will get better and you wont have all this stress. For the time being you just gotta hang on. Find a good friend who supports you and is going to be there for you. If you have at least one person who loves and supports you, you can do anything. Also please don't cut! It's not worth it. There's always another way to solve your problems. Trust me girl, one day your life is going to be nothing but sunshine and daisies. For now you have to believe youre beautiful and amazing. Good luck <3 xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by Jbug77 on 9/4/2012 9:09:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!! OMG!
ok i really need some advice...there is this new guy at school. he really seems like nothing but bad news..u know he looks a little creepy, and he's not that smart(he got held back) and i'm like the smartest girl in school(i really am i got the award for it) but like in homeroom we started talking and...i really really like him. but i know that my parents won't aprove. or my friends. idk what to do should i just stop talking to him and make the crush feeling go away? i can't stop thinking about him. he just makes me smile...please help me!

Jordan S.

by Alykat18 on 9/4/2012 5:55:14 PM

Hi! My first day of my sophomore year is tomorrow, and I'd love to run a day-one outfit past you. I was thinking of wearing jean shorts, and an iris pullover. I was thinking of adding my black Doc Martens to it, what do you think? Thank you xx

Hannah H.

by annabann7 on 9/4/2012 4:13:16 PM

Aww! sweet! It would have way cuter if he kissed you when you both grabbed for a paper! I would have fainted! Smile Sorry I am a love enthusiast! =}

by BabyDahl13 on 9/4/2012 4:01:36 PM

**********ATTENTION**********

Are you a fan of the hit teen drama series Hollywood Heights? Then join my Hollywood Heights Fan Club! We'll talk about all of the episodes, give our opinions and tell what you think might happen. There are also positions open. Join now! Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 9/4/2012 1:02:49 PM