2 HOURS AGO Thanksgiving is official over—time to get started on these cute & cheap Christmas crafts: http://t.co/GK9eNSsGDn

5 HOURS AGO 4 things that could cause serious probs "down there" http://t.co/py0Tymr2JB

6 HOURS AGO The real reason your ex doesn't wanna be friends after the breakup: http://t.co/BQy2Q6DFT5

COMMENTS

6 ways to skip the back-to-school sniffles

It seems like everyone gets sick during the first few weeks of school. All those teachers and students are comin’ together after a nice summer of picking...

MODMODMOD
So I haven't been feeling great this past week and at first I thought it was just a cold, but I've also been really tired even when I get lots of sleep, had a lot of cramps, and just haven't felt good. My lower back is also hurting a lot and my boobs have been really sore. Is this my (first) period coming? And also, how soon before your period do you generally start PMSing? thanks

Hey girlie, your symptoms sounds like a little more than PMS. Talk to your mom about it and ask her if she thinks you should see a doctor. There's no way to tell if it's your first period coming, but it could be.

Lauren T.

by miaboo123 on 9/9/2012 6:22:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
ok so i have really dark circles around my eyes no matter how much i sleep.is there any way i can get rid of them without concealer?thanks!

Hey girl, check out this link: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/08/10/Ditch-dark-under-eye-circles.aspx
Lauren I.

by cgirl109 on 9/5/2012 4:14:05 PM

I always carry hand sanitizer in my makeup bag. I use a scented one because it makes it more fun!

by BabyDahl13 on 9/5/2012 3:59:32 PM

Mod Mod Mod I am sooo sorry for all the questions all about the same things!! But since you are still on and are answering all my questions very quickly (probaly the fastest they have ever been answered by the way!!!!) I just thought of more questions!!! What should I do with my nails,jewelry (that won't get in the way while dancing!) and crossage? Also what other shoes could I get if I don't get heels? I don't really like flats. Sorry I am just so excited its my first ever Highschool dance!!!! Thanks again!!!!!

Hey girl, glad I can help! You could do so many fun things with your nails, you could paint them to match your dress, or your date's shirt/ jacket or glam it up with glitter. Try a sparkly bracelet or check out jeweled neclaces. But be careful not to over do it with tons of jewelry and don't wear anything that could fall off easily while your dancing around. If ya don't want to wear heals and don't like flats, look for some cute wedges.  Lastly, just have fun! Having fun dancing and chatting with your friends is much more important than what you wear. Glad your excited. xoxox

Lauren I.

by 15hayhay on 9/5/2012 3:44:20 PM

Mod Mod Mod I have another question regarding dress shpping for homecoming. What kind of dress should I get? I want a really cool dress but still be able to dance in it and for it to be comfortable. Also I really want heels but don't think I could ever dance in them!!Frown

Hey girly, find something cute and comfy to dance in. Nothing overly tight or too short that will hold you back on the dance floor. If you decide to go with heals, keep them small, just one or two inches. Make sure you practice in them first! xoxo

Lauren I.

by 15hayhay on 9/5/2012 3:28:09 PM

Too late. I already hav the snifflesFrown

by myfatsquirrel on 9/5/2012 3:27:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD Please answer as soon as possible!! Homecoming is coming up and I still need to go dress shopping. A group of my friends want to go together and asked if I could go. But I kinda feel like I want to go with my Mom because I think she could help me find a really good dress. But at the same time I want to go with my friends because they could help me too andI would get hang out with them. I just don' t know what to do! Do you have any suggestions on who to go with? Thanks so much I really appreciate it!!

Hey girly, why not go with your mom AND your friends? You could even suggest that your friends bring their moms too for a fun mother daughter shopping spree.  Or, you could go out with your friends, get a feel for what you like and which stores have the best options, and then go back another time with your mom to help make your final homecoming decision. xoxox

Lauren I.

by 15hayhay on 9/5/2012 3:10:10 PM

My health teacher last year said "I hope you don't carry around hand sanitizer during school because it will only spread germs quicker."

by 15hayhay on 9/5/2012 3:01:38 PM

Glad I am homeschooled! Of course my church is in a Preschool so I always gotta be careful

by Emiegal on 9/5/2012 12:02:36 PM

Well,I'm home-schooled but I still get colds all the time -_- I'm a huge germ freak though! Of course I wash my hands,and whenever I go into a public,I wipe a wet ones sanitizing wet wipes over the handle XD Same thing in Church bathrooms. I carry my sanitizer and a mini lysal as well. I fill up on orange juice, soy milk, kiwis, strawberries, and dark chocolate during the Fall and Winter season--and it helps a lot Smile! I know,I'm crazy xD!!

by iluvmusic♥ on 9/5/2012 10:25:58 AM