AN HOUR AGO #QUIZ! What kind of shoe are you?

3 HOURS AGO Still a few hours left of #BlackFriday, and we're stocking up. What deals did you get today?

4 HOURS AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling down: r

Ace the mile (and skip the stitch)

You keep tryin’ to get into running, but before you can really get going, your bod stops ya short with a stitch in your side. Don’t worry...

Thanks! Whenever I run the mile, I get a stitch in my side but I keep going so it hurts really bad.Last year I got the second best award though.Smile

by Katrinaisamodel on 9/9/2012 5:00:02 PM

Mod Mod Mod I was placed in one of the higher math classes (enriched algebra) and none of my friends are in that level. i'm kind of freaking out!

Hey girl, congrats on making it to a rockin math level! Don't worry about your buds not being there, think of this as an opportunity to make new friends and focus on your math skills. xoxo

Lauren I.

by MusicIsLove123 on 9/5/2012 9:28:04 AM

Thank you SO MUCH! I always am the last one on the mile and sometimes go higher than the healthy score, so thanks!

by MusicIsLove123 on 9/5/2012 9:16:32 AM

Or you could do what I do and don't even try. Just walk the mile.
Liek a baus.
(No but seriously, good advice. Laughing)

by OMGabi on 9/5/2012 6:01:48 AM

That might help becase I have trouble with the mile every year and this year I want to come in a place better than the last 5. :/

by kgoen7430 on 9/4/2012 10:27:04 PM

this might help a whole lot because of field hockey we run a lot and cheerleading we run a mile before actual cheer practice

by niccer13 on 9/4/2012 7:32:09 PM

cramps are THE WORST! i get them on both sides of my ribs. ugh

by myfatsquirrel on 9/4/2012 6:50:04 PM

Me and one of my bff's are going to start training for a 5k, this will help since I hate cramps.

by littlemissfashion on 9/4/2012 4:53:55 PM

To help get rid of a stitch, put your hands on top of your head and breath deeply, it really helps!

by sammyy99 on 9/4/2012 4:03:54 PM

Ugh I hate the mile! But thank god they got rid of that now! I used to have it in elementary but my past two years of middle school they don't do them!!! yeaaaa!!!! Laughing

by BabyDahl13 on 9/4/2012 3:58:41 PM

Always running out the door in the morning? Take the extra millisecond to put both backpack straps on your shoulders to prevent back injuries down the line.
What do you wear on your lips?

If you’re allergic to peanuts, you can have a reaction from kissing a guy who just ate peanuts.

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?