Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO .@AustinMahone tells an angry fan why he hasn't dropped his album yet: http://t.co/Rlis3oGQkl

4 HOURS AGO #QUIZ are you too cheap when it comes to shopping?

5 HOURS AGO Make this Saturday night a touchdown w/ @Brecbassinger in #BellaAndTheBulldogs at 9pm on @NickelodeonTV! More here: http://t.co/THQPSxXiO8

COMMENTS

Ace the mile (and skip the stitch)

You keep tryin’ to get into running, but before you can really get going, your bod stops ya short with a stitch in your side. Don’t worry...

Thanks! Whenever I run the mile, I get a stitch in my side but I keep going so it hurts really bad.Last year I got the second best award though.Smile

by Katrinaisamodel on 9/9/2012 5:00:02 PM

Mod Mod Mod I was placed in one of the higher math classes (enriched algebra) and none of my friends are in that level. i'm kind of freaking out!

Hey girl, congrats on making it to a rockin math level! Don't worry about your buds not being there, think of this as an opportunity to make new friends and focus on your math skills. xoxo

Lauren I.

by MusicIsLove123 on 9/5/2012 9:28:04 AM

Thank you SO MUCH! I always am the last one on the mile and sometimes go higher than the healthy score, so thanks!

by MusicIsLove123 on 9/5/2012 9:16:32 AM

Or you could do what I do and don't even try. Just walk the mile.
Liek a baus.
(No but seriously, good advice. Laughing)

by OMGabi on 9/5/2012 6:01:48 AM

That might help becase I have trouble with the mile every year and this year I want to come in a place better than the last 5. :/

by kgoen7430 on 9/4/2012 10:27:04 PM

this might help a whole lot because of field hockey we run a lot and cheerleading we run a mile before actual cheer practice

by niccer13 on 9/4/2012 7:32:09 PM

cramps are THE WORST! i get them on both sides of my ribs. ugh

by myfatsquirrel on 9/4/2012 6:50:04 PM

Me and one of my bff's are going to start training for a 5k, this will help since I hate cramps.

by littlemissfashion on 9/4/2012 4:53:55 PM

To help get rid of a stitch, put your hands on top of your head and breath deeply, it really helps!

by sammyy99 on 9/4/2012 4:03:54 PM

Ugh I hate the mile! But thank god they got rid of that now! I used to have it in elementary but my past two years of middle school they don't do them!!! yeaaaa!!!! Laughing

by BabyDahl13 on 9/4/2012 3:58:41 PM

Add a handful of spinach to a fruity smoothie (you won’t taste it, promise!) for an extra boost of nutrition.

You're craving something sweet. What do you choose?

High-heeled shoes are bad for your feet.

Go behind the scenes with Bella and the Bulldogs...

In Nickelodeon's newest series, Bella and the Bulldogs, Brec Bassinger shines as Bella—a bubbly cheerleader who joins the guys' football team! CLICK HERE for a sneak peek at this hilarious show premiering January 17.