10 HOURS AGO QUIZ! How confident are you? http://t.co/DECUaJcD21 pic.twitter.com/qw1aemhvcv

11 HOURS AGO Wondering why things are feeling weird within your crew, Virgo? It's written in the stars: http://t.co/ka1pd6zf9N

12 HOURS AGO Still hungry? 11 ways to revamp your snacks and stay feeling full longer: http://t.co/VwUAMQaIcx pic.twitter.com/3o9p3Gawvb

COMMENTS

Ace the mile (and skip the stitch)

You keep tryin’ to get into running, but before you can really get going, your bod stops ya short with a stitch in your side. Don’t worry...

Thanks! Whenever I run the mile, I get a stitch in my side but I keep going so it hurts really bad.Last year I got the second best award though.Smile

by Katrinaisamodel on 9/9/2012 5:00:02 PM

Mod Mod Mod I was placed in one of the higher math classes (enriched algebra) and none of my friends are in that level. i'm kind of freaking out!

Hey girl, congrats on making it to a rockin math level! Don't worry about your buds not being there, think of this as an opportunity to make new friends and focus on your math skills. xoxo

Lauren I.

by MusicIsLove123 on 9/5/2012 9:28:04 AM

Thank you SO MUCH! I always am the last one on the mile and sometimes go higher than the healthy score, so thanks!

by MusicIsLove123 on 9/5/2012 9:16:32 AM

Or you could do what I do and don't even try. Just walk the mile.
Liek a baus.
(No but seriously, good advice. Laughing)

by OMGabi on 9/5/2012 6:01:48 AM

That might help becase I have trouble with the mile every year and this year I want to come in a place better than the last 5. :/

by kgoen7430 on 9/4/2012 10:27:04 PM

this might help a whole lot because of field hockey we run a lot and cheerleading we run a mile before actual cheer practice

by niccer13 on 9/4/2012 7:32:09 PM

cramps are THE WORST! i get them on both sides of my ribs. ugh

by myfatsquirrel on 9/4/2012 6:50:04 PM

Me and one of my bff's are going to start training for a 5k, this will help since I hate cramps.

by littlemissfashion on 9/4/2012 4:53:55 PM

To help get rid of a stitch, put your hands on top of your head and breath deeply, it really helps!

by sammyy99 on 9/4/2012 4:03:54 PM

Ugh I hate the mile! But thank god they got rid of that now! I used to have it in elementary but my past two years of middle school they don't do them!!! yeaaaa!!!! Laughing

by BabyDahl13 on 9/4/2012 3:58:41 PM

Hi! I gained weight around my hips and thighs. How can I lose weight there? Thanks!

Hannah H.

by Ballerina55 on 9/4/2012 3:50:06 PM

Feeling down? Give yourself a pep talk! Take 20 seconds to remind yourself of some of the things that make you so awesome! You’ll feel much better!

What does your bedroom look like?

Chocolate is good for you.

Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...

Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.

CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.