AN HOUR AGO Sleep easy: 5 easy tips to kick your night owl habits for good!: http://t.co/akrP1wN0sQ

14 HOURS AGO Setting the alarm to wake up for school tomorrow *crying a little inside*

15 HOURS AGO BTS shopping already done? We know a true fashionista is never REALLY done shopping, especially for fall!: http://t.co/aoMznFbTBq

COMMENTS

GL's look-amazing-in-your-skinnies workout

Celeb trainer Jennifer Cohen is hookin’ you up with five moves for a better butt and leaner legs. Rock the entire circuit three times at least three...

I'm 14, 5'10, and 175 lbs. I am very athletic. I play volleyball, basketball, and softball. I don't look over weight, but I have excess around my middle and thighs that I would like to lose. Do you have any simple daily workouts that would help these areas? Thanks 😀

Hey girlie, add some extra cardio to your workouts and make sure you're eating well. If you're generally playing a sport, then you probably get good workouts, so make sure that your diet is high in fruits and veggies and lower in calories.

Lauren T.

by Molly&Sally:) on 3/31/2013 7:28:58 PM

okay so i have high cheekbones, which my mom said ill have cheekbones like victoria justice, the problem is i have a lot of "baby fat". how to you recommend me to get rid of it

Hey girl,

There aren't really exercises that you can do for your face, so I would try to focus on the great things about your cheekbones and not worry so much about your facial fat! If you lose weight it might go away naturally, but I would try to be happy with the way your face looks, because I am sure that it is beautiful Smile

Meghan D.

by toribear101 on 1/7/2013 8:50:52 PM

MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD! so there is this guy that i really like and i think he likes me could he because after 8th peiriod if i see him he would always talk to me first and at lunch if he sees me he would come up and try to hug me could he like me

Hey girl,

He might like you or he might just want to be friends, but either way, it sounds like you have a great excuse to talk to him and to get to know each other! Once you get to know each other as friends, it will be easier to see whether he likes you.

Meghan D.

by jadarocks2401 on 11/2/2012 10:35:21 PM

mod
My legs are already pretty small, but what else could i do to shrink my butt?

Shrinking your butt is not easy! Try running more or even running up and down the steps! And stay away from junk food that goes straight to your butt like french fries!
mailyse f.

by rhebeeka on 10/8/2012 1:19:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hey! I have problem, I have HORRIBLE cardio. I am most definitely not over weight & I used to be a pro at the pacer test in school now when I attempt to run of the treadmill I can only run for about TWO minutes. What's going on & how can I increase my cardio big time?

Hey girl, next time you get tired, don't stop working out. Take a two minute break and walk. Then, run again for 2 more minutes. Do this as much as you can to build up your endurance.

Lauren I.

by VictoriaBieberz on 9/17/2012 1:53:06 PM

mod mod mod so there is a guy d ill say.n we been friends for 2 years now.n we are just really good friends but lately i feel like im fallin in love with him.he is my friend thou i use to like him but now my feelings for him is different.am i spose to tell him or what.if i do i dont no wat he will say

Hey girl, I'd hint you may be interested in him like that (like, bring up dating in general (not between the two of you) and how he reacts. He may confess he's crushing on someone else, not looking, etc.) but I wouldn't say it directly unless you get some vibes from him he's interested like that. Go slow with this, especially because you're unsure what you want, and it will work itself out with time.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by shayli123 on 9/10/2012 6:50:23 PM

I just want BTS shopping and I bought 2 pairs of skinnies from aeropostale. I am trying to tone my legs and drop one jean size. Will these moves help?

Hey! Yeah sure Smile good luck!

Helen S.

by selenahayley on 9/8/2012 3:29:06 PM

Do you have any ways to boost your metabolism

Hey girl,

Try eating smaller meals more often and exercising regularly!

Meghan D.

by lotsaluv101 on 9/7/2012 9:44:53 PM

@turnonthemusic1 OMG same here!

**********ATTENTION**********

Are you a fan of the hit teen drama series Hollywood Heights? Then join my Hollywood Heights Fan Club! We'll talk about all of the episodes, give our opinions and tell what you think might happen. There are also positions open. Join now! Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 9/7/2012 12:57:33 PM

Modmodmod
Ok so I have this "friend" who drives me insane! She can be really conceited , critical and annoying! Every morning she makes me sit with her on the bus but I'd really rather be sleeping or sitting with one of my friends in a different grade since that's the only time during the week I get to see her. Im polite about but I'd really like to Find a way to break ties with her. She also always sits with me at lunch and texts me nonstop. She also gets really mad when I don't answer but its not purposeful that I ignore her its just at home I normally drop it on the couch and go do something else do I'm not really there to answer the phone. Sorry for rambling on, please help!!! Thanks!!!

Hey MyIpodrox16, I completely RELATE to your situation. I still have a friend like this, and I am working on finding the best ways to break ties with her. I tried ignoring her, but that doesn't work because like your "friend" she gets angry and comes back around anyway. I've found that slowly getting space from my friend worked. So when she tries to make you sit with her on the bus, say you can't because you promised your other friends you would sit with them. If there's any other place you can eat at lunch besides the cafeteria go there. Try eating outside or inside a classroom. Even going to the library to read a book could work. Tell her that you don't really like to talk on the phone when you get home that's why you never answer. Just be polite but determined when you tell her things you don't want to do. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.