AN HOUR AGO #GIVEAWAY: 2 darlings pick the jacket of their dreams with a gift card from @Walmart:

12 HOURS AGO Hey, West Coast! @rowblanchard + @parisberelc's #InvisibleSister on @DisneyChannel debuts in just 30mins! Who's watching? 👯👤✨💞

14 HOURS AGO Sip this! GL's tasty tea guide to get you through fall:

Taylor Swift, One Direction and loads more set for MTV's VMAs

Get excited! The 2012 MTV Video Music Awards are just around the corner. Make sure to tune in this Thursday, Sept. 6 at 8 p.m. ET/PT...

Yea I love Taylor Swift! I hope she wins!!! Laughing I looove her new song!

by BabyDahl13 on 9/4/2012 3:56:45 PM

heys guys plz check out my profile and advice queen page im great at giving advice on anything

by jadarocks2401 on 9/4/2012 3:56:01 PM

So i like this one dude, K. so K and I have been texting and emailing over the summer, and it turns out that I have english with him! So the first half of english, i was in the wrong class. and after lunch, when I sat down in english, he came in and he's like "Oh look (pointing at me) Mikayla's here!" so he like, noticed me, right? my English and history classes are right next door to one another, so after english i walked into history, and he walked in after me. (we were the only ones in the room) so i'm like "hey, K! do u have this hour history, too??" and he's like "no, I just saw you coming in so i thought i'd follow you!" (he said with a smile) so then im like watsup and we talked for a little bit. Do you think he might like me back a little bit?? and if he does what should i do to get him to ask me out?? cuz sometimes, when i think guys might like, me i start to go obnoxious, and like, push myself onto them (metaphorically). thanks for the help! Smile

Hannah H.

by Greenday299 on 9/4/2012 3:21:49 PM

@fearless4ever Sorry Girl! It seems that we are having some technical difficulties! To answer your question: like anything, practice makes perfect. Your body's muscles probably aren't used to working out in that way. As the year progresses, it should get a little easier as your legs get used to the strain caused by running and your heart becomes more efficient at pumping oxygen throughout your body. Still, you should work out at home. Run around your block or do something fun like jump rope. Hannah H.

by Hannah H. on 9/4/2012 2:44:35 PM

@Hannah H, i didn't see your comment Frown Is that on my end or your end? Just wondering, thanks!

Hannah H.
Hannah H.

by fearless4ever on 9/4/2012 2:22:00 PM

So, at my school we run around the gym for 3 minutes. (It's a new thing they started the year) I always try to run and far as i can, but it always ends up being 3 or 4 laps then my legs get tired. Do you know of any way that i can run more laps?

Hannah H.

by fearless4ever on 9/4/2012 1:17:08 PM

Yay! I luv Taylor's promo, lol!! I hope she wins, and Katy Perry and Selena Gomez!

by fearless4ever on 9/4/2012 12:42:29 PM

mod mod
should the winners of the hunger games contest been contacted already? and are they contacted through email? i really want to know if i won Smilethanks

Hey girl!

The winners of that contest have already been chose and contacted, but there are plenty up and coming contests for you to enter!
Alexis G.

by soccerkid9797 on 9/4/2012 12:06:12 PM

What style will you choose for your perf homecoming hair?

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!