1 HOURS AGO RT @PersonaPRTeam: Thanks to @girlslifemag for chatting with @caltabiano_anna about her new book #TheSeventhMissHatfield http://t.co/ZOVxfrRP1y

1 HOURS AGO 3 questions to ask yourself before signing up for *another* extracurric: http://t.co/nXglkSmf7f pic.twitter.com/oSZPzylxFM

2 HOURS AGO The week 2 #BagsForBabes winners are here: http://t.co/ZrYROpwctb pic.twitter.com/Ha9Sh1AS48

COMMENTS

Wanna go to college? Better save your pennies

Got dreams of being the cool girl on campus? If so, you’d better start saving your pennies…and say see-ya to your Saturday shopping sprees. According to Time...

Wow @susmita24 O_O you have everything planned out

by mayanunna on 7/9/2013 3:03:14 PM

i am going to go to college and med school and get my degree in psychology. miss piggy (my piggy bank) is going to get full!

by pandasrock292 on 9/30/2012 12:05:50 PM

My parents said I better get a scholarship!! Well... it saves money!! STUDY KIDS!

by Gabbyw123 on 9/18/2012 10:11:49 PM

I get reall worried when kids in my class brag that they are already saved for college and I barely have anything! I guess I'd better get a new savings account opened....
Oh, and the girl in the pic is pretty.

by Glitterheart16 on 9/8/2012 10:32:46 PM

CHECK OUT MY CLUB!!

Pretty Girl Problems Smile

***we're all pretty girls and we all have problems, blog about it babes***

***one position open***

check it out pretty ladies<3
xoxo<3 Whitney

by beauty4girls on 9/5/2012 10:47:46 PM

**********ATTENTION************
Need advice?!? Ask me anything and I'll give you an honest, detailed response ASAP!! (:
My profiles just a click away<3
xoxo,
maggie183

by maggie183 on 9/5/2012 7:02:53 PM

It's my freshman yr in hs and my parents got me a math tutor to come once a week. The girl is nice and I know her very well and I feel like se really is helping me. The only prob is we got our 1st test back today and I got my first D... I understand it's not a big deal and it's only one test grade but I am embarrassed and don't know how to tell my sweet tutor or my parents, who both keep asking... I'm not gonnna lie but I don't know what tO do...please help!!

by glamgal97 on 9/5/2012 5:16:03 PM

My parents dont plan on helping me either. Thats why I am going to community college for two years then going to study my Major at a University.

by Emiegal on 9/5/2012 12:01:17 PM

Come on, Music Scholarship!

by OMGabi on 9/5/2012 6:00:38 AM

i'm terrible at saving! ugh i'm a freshman (in highschool) and now i'm terrified!

by myfatsquirrel on 9/4/2012 6:49:03 PM