9 HOURS AGO Which summer sport's got ya game? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/Ici50wNgla

12 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

12 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

COMMENTS

Wanna go to college? Better save your pennies

Got dreams of being the cool girl on campus? If so, you’d better start saving your pennies…and say see-ya to your Saturday shopping sprees. According to Time...

i wanna go to college for english. So i can become a teen novelist! Smile I shall write dystopian/romance novels. My parent bought my brother's whole tuition. Dorm fee's and cafeteria fee's. Although my older step sister is very independent. She bought her tuition with her own money. She's an excellent role model. She works every day during school breaks and if she has extra time on the weekends...and all summer full time. She saves all her money up for college. Then at school she transfer's and has to commute each way which is in hour travel time and two hours is she goes to college and comes home. She spends her free time doing homework. And she does an internship a couple hours a day every weekday. She also pays for all her car insurance and gas. She works really hard and I want to be like her! But I am NOT commuting. I will save money as soon as I get a job at fifteen.

by BabyDahl13 on 9/4/2012 6:41:21 PM

Probably when I'm older, like 14-15, I'll sell all my 42 books! Smile ON ebay! Laughing I am also willing to sell orgami, clothes at the time to platos closet, I heard of that store, take a part time job, and if I don't get a scholarship which is actually 2/100 times chance to not get a scholarship, I will get a loan, use that, pay it off after achieving my bachelors, masters, science and math degree, and PHD if I can go that far! Laughing

by Susmita24 on 9/4/2012 6:24:05 PM

I am relying on my nerdy big fat oval brain on college! Laughing My parents said that that's what they did since their parents couldn't afford to pay. I hope I got the free scholarship ingenius in my blood! Laughing

by Susmita24 on 9/4/2012 6:18:20 PM

It's hard to save but I guess I can try!!

by genieinabottle on 9/4/2012 6:04:59 PM

I'm saving g for a book how can I save for collage when I cant have a job or like I'm broke

by Gracie206 on 9/4/2012 5:55:53 PM

I save a lot of my money!

by 12allie on 9/4/2012 5:52:40 PM

I hope I can get as many scholarships as possible! I started my freshman year today! Smile

by unicornninja on 9/4/2012 5:51:50 PM