14 HOURS AGO How to rock runway hair IRL—see how this amazing teen athlete did it! http://t.co/mPo0TquIk9 #GLBeauty

15 HOURS AGO Sporty style goes chic! Tell us your fave outfit to win!: @OfficialNFLShop http://t.co/sJQuKtqiBw

16 HOURS AGO Does playing hard to get really work out? We have the scoop: http://t.co/aDqcgy19Dr

COMMENTS

Wanna go to college? Better save your pennies

Got dreams of being the cool girl on campus? If so, you’d better start saving your pennies…and say see-ya to your Saturday shopping sprees. According to Time...

Wow @susmita24 O_O you have everything planned out

by mayanunna on 7/9/2013 3:03:14 PM

i am going to go to college and med school and get my degree in psychology. miss piggy (my piggy bank) is going to get full!

by pandasrock292 on 9/30/2012 12:05:50 PM

My parents said I better get a scholarship!! Well... it saves money!! STUDY KIDS!

by Gabbyw123 on 9/18/2012 10:11:49 PM

I get reall worried when kids in my class brag that they are already saved for college and I barely have anything! I guess I'd better get a new savings account opened....
Oh, and the girl in the pic is pretty.

by Glitterheart16 on 9/8/2012 10:32:46 PM

CHECK OUT MY CLUB!!

Pretty Girl Problems Smile

***we're all pretty girls and we all have problems, blog about it babes***

***one position open***

check it out pretty ladies<3
xoxo<3 Whitney

by beauty4girls on 9/5/2012 10:47:46 PM

**********ATTENTION************
Need advice?!? Ask me anything and I'll give you an honest, detailed response ASAP!! (:
My profiles just a click away<3
xoxo,
maggie183

by maggie183 on 9/5/2012 7:02:53 PM

It's my freshman yr in hs and my parents got me a math tutor to come once a week. The girl is nice and I know her very well and I feel like se really is helping me. The only prob is we got our 1st test back today and I got my first D... I understand it's not a big deal and it's only one test grade but I am embarrassed and don't know how to tell my sweet tutor or my parents, who both keep asking... I'm not gonnna lie but I don't know what tO do...please help!!

by glamgal97 on 9/5/2012 5:16:03 PM

My parents dont plan on helping me either. Thats why I am going to community college for two years then going to study my Major at a University.

by Emiegal on 9/5/2012 12:01:17 PM

Come on, Music Scholarship!

by OMGabi on 9/5/2012 6:00:38 AM

i'm terrible at saving! ugh i'm a freshman (in highschool) and now i'm terrified!

by myfatsquirrel on 9/4/2012 6:49:03 PM

i wanna go to college for english. So i can become a teen novelist! Smile I shall write dystopian/romance novels. My parent bought my brother's whole tuition. Dorm fee's and cafeteria fee's. Although my older step sister is very independent. She bought her tuition with her own money. She's an excellent role model. She works every day during school breaks and if she has extra time on the weekends...and all summer full time. She saves all her money up for college. Then at school she transfer's and has to commute each way which is in hour travel time and two hours is she goes to college and comes home. She spends her free time doing homework. And she does an internship a couple hours a day every weekday. She also pays for all her car insurance and gas. She works really hard and I want to be like her! But I am NOT commuting. I will save money as soon as I get a job at fifteen.

by BabyDahl13 on 9/4/2012 6:41:21 PM

Probably when I'm older, like 14-15, I'll sell all my 42 books! Smile ON ebay! Laughing I am also willing to sell orgami, clothes at the time to platos closet, I heard of that store, take a part time job, and if I don't get a scholarship which is actually 2/100 times chance to not get a scholarship, I will get a loan, use that, pay it off after achieving my bachelors, masters, science and math degree, and PHD if I can go that far! Laughing

by Susmita24 on 9/4/2012 6:24:05 PM

I am relying on my nerdy big fat oval brain on college! Laughing My parents said that that's what they did since their parents couldn't afford to pay. I hope I got the free scholarship ingenius in my blood! Laughing

by Susmita24 on 9/4/2012 6:18:20 PM

It's hard to save but I guess I can try!!

by genieinabottle on 9/4/2012 6:04:59 PM

I'm saving g for a book how can I save for collage when I cant have a job or like I'm broke

by Gracie206 on 9/4/2012 5:55:53 PM

I save a lot of my money!

by 12allie on 9/4/2012 5:52:40 PM

I hope I can get as many scholarships as possible! I started my freshman year today! Smile

by unicornninja on 9/4/2012 5:51:50 PM