3 HOURS AGO Which season matches your personality? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/h9pMpB9Sq8

6 HOURS AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

7 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

COMMENTS

10 ways to beat boredom on the bus

You only live 15 minutes from school by car, but somehow the bus takes a full 45 minutes to get to your house at the end...

THANK YOU! My bus ride is a half an hour of sheer boredom Frown

by aprilshowers30 on 9/15/2012 10:54:19 PM

Dad usually takes me home, because I, as a general rule, try to avoid the bus. But I do have to take it every Monday for Show Choir (Our show choir is for the whole high school, and my school is just for the 9th grade, so the 9th graders get bused over to the 10-12 school), so I generally read or look out the window

by Pauline07 on 9/7/2012 7:07:34 AM

Im in eighth grade so since i have been on the same bu since like sixth grade i made friends with almost everyone on the bus I just talk and talk and talk.

by kenziebieber7 on 9/6/2012 5:55:48 PM

I listen to music and sometimes read. My bus ride like only like 20 minutes long, even though I like 5 minutes away from school.

by jackieluvz on 9/6/2012 3:20:55 PM

I listen to music and talk to friends. :3

by noodlerocker36 on 9/6/2012 12:02:57 AM

CHECK OUT MY CLUB!!

Pretty Girl Problems Smile

***we're all pretty girls and we all have problems, blog about it babes***

***one position open***

check it out pretty ladies<3
xoxo<3 Whitney

by beauty4girls on 9/5/2012 10:53:41 PM

Hour?! No, girl, just no. My ride is like 15 minutes at most.

by WinnieGirlie on 9/5/2012 9:18:55 PM

I talk to my friend or read. I'm the last bus stop to get picked up so I get to school pretty quickly, but going home takes awhile. But my friend lives close so I get to talk to her for most of the time when I'm going home! Smile

by PeaceKool on 9/5/2012 5:25:37 PM

My bus ride is only about 15 minutes long and I talk to my bff to pass the (little)time.

by scamp24 on 9/5/2012 4:41:26 PM

I sit in boredom. Frown No! I actually read A LOT!!! It's so fun!!

by Gabriella123 on 9/5/2012 4:22:02 PM