4 HOURS AGO How to rock runway hair IRL—see how this amazing teen athlete did it! http://t.co/mPo0TquIk9 #GLBeauty

5 HOURS AGO Sporty style goes chic! Tell us your fave outfit to win!: @OfficialNFLShop http://t.co/sJQuKtqiBw

6 HOURS AGO Does playing hard to get really work out? We have the scoop: http://t.co/aDqcgy19Dr

COMMENTS

10 ways to beat boredom on the bus

You only live 15 minutes from school by car, but somehow the bus takes a full 45 minutes to get to your house at the end...

THANK YOU! My bus ride is a half an hour of sheer boredom Frown

by aprilshowers30 on 9/15/2012 10:54:19 PM

Dad usually takes me home, because I, as a general rule, try to avoid the bus. But I do have to take it every Monday for Show Choir (Our show choir is for the whole high school, and my school is just for the 9th grade, so the 9th graders get bused over to the 10-12 school), so I generally read or look out the window

by Pauline07 on 9/7/2012 7:07:34 AM

Im in eighth grade so since i have been on the same bu since like sixth grade i made friends with almost everyone on the bus I just talk and talk and talk.

by kenziebieber7 on 9/6/2012 5:55:48 PM

I listen to music and sometimes read. My bus ride like only like 20 minutes long, even though I like 5 minutes away from school.

by jackieluvz on 9/6/2012 3:20:55 PM

I listen to music and talk to friends. :3

by noodlerocker36 on 9/6/2012 12:02:57 AM

CHECK OUT MY CLUB!!

Pretty Girl Problems Smile

***we're all pretty girls and we all have problems, blog about it babes***

***one position open***

check it out pretty ladies<3
xoxo<3 Whitney

by beauty4girls on 9/5/2012 10:53:41 PM

Hour?! No, girl, just no. My ride is like 15 minutes at most.

by WinnieGirlie on 9/5/2012 9:18:55 PM

I talk to my friend or read. I'm the last bus stop to get picked up so I get to school pretty quickly, but going home takes awhile. But my friend lives close so I get to talk to her for most of the time when I'm going home! Smile

by PeaceKool on 9/5/2012 5:25:37 PM

My bus ride is only about 15 minutes long and I talk to my bff to pass the (little)time.

by scamp24 on 9/5/2012 4:41:26 PM

I sit in boredom. Frown No! I actually read A LOT!!! It's so fun!!

by Gabriella123 on 9/5/2012 4:22:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have short hair. My hair reaches right above my shoulders, so it kinda is exactly shoulder length. I love it like that but there isn't much I can do with it. I have lots of layers so my hair won't go up! My hair is really thin to start with. I braid my bangs back but that's all I can do. What else can I do with my hair? thanks!!! Smile

Hey girl, see if this helps: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2009/12/04/short-hair-styles.aspx
Lauren I.

by BabyDahl13 on 9/5/2012 4:02:54 PM

also there is this really fun game me and my friend play. its called flags! you look out the window and count flags..when it almost at one of ur stops or in the morning when ur almost at school u say how much flags u counted..whoever has the msot wins!

by caseycat16 on 9/5/2012 3:59:19 PM

i talk to my friend, listen to my ipod, do hw, sleep, read, or braid!!

by caseycat16 on 9/5/2012 3:58:01 PM

My bus ride is an HOUR long because our route goes back and forth. It passes my neighborhood 5 times!!!!!!

To beat boredum, I strike up conversation that I know me and bestie will talk forever about. Also, I play kid games! Smile

by turnonthemusic1 on 9/5/2012 3:53:47 PM

I listen to my iPodSmile

by myfatsquirrel on 9/5/2012 3:36:53 PM