12 HOURS AGO "Be a voice, not an echo." (The incredible @aijamayrock speaking at #GLRockYourLife last week) #MotivationMonday 🙌🏾

13 HOURS AGO RT @aijamayrock: Something I talked about at the @girlslifemag #GLRockYourLife event...💕 So I made this little design…https://t.co/hWiswgslge

13 HOURS AGO "Are you on your period or something?" + more dumb things that dumb guys say to girls: http://t.co/PtxKGMSkP0 👎🏽

COMMENTS

5 TV characters' closets we so wanna raid

Some TV show characters tend to wear the same kind of clothing in every episode—it becomes part of their role. You’ll never see Barney Stinson (How I...

I like Alex, and Tori's style, but I would rather want Teddy Duncan's style!(Season 2)

by averya on 9/8/2012 3:36:54 PM

mod mod
so i might be going to mexico for christmas!!!
but any way i need a bikni from target or some place cheap i want it to be a mix and match swimsuit and a xs
thx ps sorry about all of the things i want on it

hey! target's a good idea. also try h&m or kohls

Helen S.

by girlbeauty on 9/8/2012 3:32:52 PM

I would wanna raid Hanna Marin's closet.

by otter77 on 9/8/2012 2:09:54 PM

I sooo would raid Jane Quimby's closet!! (from jane by design) [cannot believe they cut that show like they did!!]

by regina17 on 9/8/2012 1:46:51 PM

**********ATTENTION**********

Are you a fan of the hit teen drama series Hollywood Heights? Then join my Hollywood Heights Fan Club! We'll talk about all of the episodes, give our opinions and tell what you think might happen. There are also positions open. Join now! Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 9/8/2012 1:09:21 PM

mod
so i might be going to mexico for christmas!!!
thx ps sorry about all of the things i want on it

by girlbeauty on 9/8/2012 1:04:55 PM

I love Hanna's and Alex's style! I miss Wizards sooo much!

by unicornninja on 9/8/2012 12:31:55 PM

What about one of the glee girls?

by iRead on 9/8/2012 9:58:44 AM

I would love to raid Tori's or Alex's closet! But I think mostly Alex's! Smile

by PeaceKool on 9/8/2012 9:47:55 AM

Either Tori or Alex <3

by myfatsquirrel on 9/8/2012 12:15:33 AM

Your friend has something stuck in her teeth and EEK! She's chatting it up with her crush. How do you let her know?

CLICK HERE to find out what your dreams really mean with our Dream a Little Dream-inspired dream decoder!

Design your dress with Duck Tape for a chance to win $10,000

Wanna stick out at prom? Check out Duck Tape's #StuckAtProm scholarship contest for a chance to show off your ah-mazing design skills! More than $50,000 in scholarships is up for grabs—CLICK HERE for deets.