Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 babes stay blemish-free with @SpaSonic's Face & Body Polisher from @Target: http://t.co/JEREVYUKTi

1 HOURS AGO Plus sized party dresses for every girl who's all about dat bass: http://t.co/xcYZJTAGsp

13 HOURS AGO The one guy in class who's always blocking when your crush is around: http://t.co/x5eVoNBasu

COMMENTS

5 TV characters' closets we so wanna raid

Some TV show characters tend to wear the same kind of clothing in every episode—it becomes part of their role. You’ll never see Barney Stinson (How I...

Definitely Alex's! I loved Wizards!<3

by Magicgal18 on 9/13/2012 10:00:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD Please answer I left the comment above about my hair for Homecoming and nobody answered! My hair goes a little past my shoulders. What stylecould I do for my hair for Homecoming? I usually go for straight but wanna do something different. Also where could I get a Homecoming dress? (There arr more details on my comment above this!) So you should look at that one! I just did a summary on this one!

Hey girlie, sorry your other post got looked over. If you search homecoming hair or homecoming updo on Google images, you'll find a ton of ideas. Then you can figure out what you like and take a couple pictures with you to show your hairdresser.  As far as dresses, department stores are a great place to start.

Lauren T.

by 15hayhay on 9/9/2012 6:08:02 PM

Hannah Montana for sure! When I was little I always wanted her clothes! Not to mention the closet itself!!!!

MOD MOD MOD My Homecoming dance is on September 22. My Dad made an appontment for me to get my hair done. What kind of style could I do? My hair goes just a little past my shoulders. I usually go for just straight but I think I want something more special! I would really like to have something in mind for when I go! Also what are good places to get a Homecoming dress? Thanks so much I really appreciate you taking the time to anawer my questions!!!!!!!

by 15hayhay on 9/9/2012 12:42:47 PM

Do toners fight acne?

Hey girl,

Some toners can if they contain salicylic acid!

Meghan D.

by * Queen of the Fashionistas* on 9/8/2012 11:42:25 PM

Does the clean and clear essentials oil free toner really work?

Hey girl,

I don't know about that product specifically, but toners are a great way to make sure your skin is extra clean after washing!

Meghan D.

by * Queen of the Fashionistas* on 9/8/2012 11:34:41 PM

Give me Kurt Hummel of Glee's wardrobe or...I do not think that there should be a second option here.

Vests and jackets.
The ties.
SYMBOLIC BROOCHES.

by peaches and raspberries on 9/8/2012 8:47:06 PM

I only recognize Tori and Alex…

by Bobalina on 9/8/2012 7:00:34 PM

Alex and Tori's for sure Smile I <3 their style.

by topaz1116 on 9/8/2012 6:50:15 PM

Um hello... Jane Quimby's closet anyone?

by * Queen of the Fashionistas* on 9/8/2012 4:14:23 PM

Everyone wants to raid Hannah Marin's closet!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. We also give advice on how you can make your day better, and everyone else’s day better! So please join our uplifting club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are!

by heather99 on 9/8/2012 3:50:50 PM

I like Alex, and Tori's style, but I would rather want Teddy Duncan's style!(Season 2)

by averya on 9/8/2012 3:36:54 PM

mod mod
so i might be going to mexico for christmas!!!
but any way i need a bikni from target or some place cheap i want it to be a mix and match swimsuit and a xs
thx ps sorry about all of the things i want on it

hey! target's a good idea. also try h&m or kohls

Helen S.

by girlbeauty on 9/8/2012 3:32:52 PM

I would wanna raid Hanna Marin's closet.

by otter77 on 9/8/2012 2:09:54 PM

I sooo would raid Jane Quimby's closet!! (from jane by design) [cannot believe they cut that show like they did!!]

by regina17 on 9/8/2012 1:46:51 PM

**********ATTENTION**********

Are you a fan of the hit teen drama series Hollywood Heights? Then join my Hollywood Heights Fan Club! We'll talk about all of the episodes, give our opinions and tell what you think might happen. There are also positions open. Join now! Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 9/8/2012 1:09:21 PM

mod
so i might be going to mexico for christmas!!!
thx ps sorry about all of the things i want on it

by girlbeauty on 9/8/2012 1:04:55 PM

I love Hanna's and Alex's style! I miss Wizards sooo much!

by unicornninja on 9/8/2012 12:31:55 PM

What about one of the glee girls?

by iRead on 9/8/2012 9:58:44 AM