6 HOURS AGO The struggle is real: http://t.co/c3PaaxQXz6 pic.twitter.com/P30hPIVd6p

8 HOURS AGO #Exclusive: #BUNKD and #Jessie star @TheKaranBrar spills on Ravi's journey in the new show: http://t.co/TMv3GT5giO pic.twitter.com/cDf2QU8TXE

8 HOURS AGO This duet is giving us LIFE! @HaileeSteinfeld & @ShawnMendes 😍:http://t.co/B2ySsZKy7yypic.twitter.com/XBPJ5kkkbZZ

COMMENTS

Fact or fiction: Getting your ears pierced really hurts

My mom said I could get my ears pierced when I turn 12, and my birthday is right around the corner. I’m really excited, but I’m...

i got my first piercings done when i was 4, and then i got an infection, but then when i was 8 i got them done again and the i got my second peircing above my first, and it hurts at first, then they are sore for a couple days and then its fine.

by gardianunicorn on 8/30/2013 3:33:51 PM

Got mine done at Claire's, and GL is right: there's a quick pinch and then some throbbing for a few hours. After that they don't hurt, as long as you take care of the new holes.

by AllyJean on 7/17/2013 12:42:49 PM

I have my ears pierced twice, and im going to say you can feel it. it is like a sharp pinch and then it is over. A good place to get your ears pierced would be Claire's. that is were I have done booth of mine. they do the piercing for free when you pay for the earrings. all of their earrings they pierce with a hypoallergenic, so you should have an allergic reaction to them.

by pumkinpoodle on 6/18/2013 10:14:32 AM

I got my ears pierced twice and need to get them pierced again(think I'm allergic to non-gold earrings)it hurts a little bit but its not agonizing

by bella0105 on 5/22/2013 5:46:32 PM

Hey thnx I'm totally gonna pierce my ears now it's a good thing in my country it's traditional so I can get mine anywhere anytime

by AwesomeAmber on 1/12/2013 8:52:53 AM

I felt like someone was flickinging my ear lobe.

It won't hurt at all!!! I worried way too much and it was fun!

by Redhotfire on 12/16/2012 5:13:32 PM

nothing really hurts about getting your ears pierced. But I totally disagree about the gun. The past two times i got my ears pierced it was with a gun and i haven't had any problems. Hope your ears look great! Smile

by GLROCKS2017 on 11/15/2012 7:29:31 PM

I got mine when I was 10. It really didn't hurt at all so for all you girls that haven't gotten them done yet: don't be afraid!!! It really doesn't hurt... and believe me, you'll be happy you did. There aren't many choices in clip earrings

by gymnastqueen00 on 10/22/2012 10:20:43 PM

I was super afraid of getting mine pierced but i got it at Claire's and i barely felt it!

by physicschick on 10/20/2012 2:09:29 PM

Its fine, it only hurts for about half a second!!!!!

by lilbabestar on 10/10/2012 1:55:10 PM