Bridget M.

is modding

19 MINUTES AGO Were you feelin' our Feb/March issue? Sound off, and tell us why: http://t.co/HjMkHSt7aO

AN HOUR AGO Crucial update: There's no such thing as a pillow fight. #glhq

AN HOUR AGO Abigail Breslin made a song to bash her ex, and his response was intense: http://t.co/yqhLdzowu7

COMMENTS

Fact or fiction: Getting your ears pierced really hurts

My mom said I could get my ears pierced when I turn 12, and my birthday is right around the corner. I’m really excited, but I’m...

i got my first piercings done when i was 4, and then i got an infection, but then when i was 8 i got them done again and the i got my second peircing above my first, and it hurts at first, then they are sore for a couple days and then its fine.

by gardianunicorn on 8/30/2013 3:33:51 PM

Got mine done at Claire's, and GL is right: there's a quick pinch and then some throbbing for a few hours. After that they don't hurt, as long as you take care of the new holes.

by AllyJean on 7/17/2013 12:42:49 PM

I have my ears pierced twice, and im going to say you can feel it. it is like a sharp pinch and then it is over. A good place to get your ears pierced would be Claire's. that is were I have done booth of mine. they do the piercing for free when you pay for the earrings. all of their earrings they pierce with a hypoallergenic, so you should have an allergic reaction to them.

by pumkinpoodle on 6/18/2013 10:14:32 AM

I got my ears pierced twice and need to get them pierced again(think I'm allergic to non-gold earrings)it hurts a little bit but its not agonizing

by bella0105 on 5/22/2013 5:46:32 PM

Hey thnx I'm totally gonna pierce my ears now it's a good thing in my country it's traditional so I can get mine anywhere anytime

by AwesomeAmber on 1/12/2013 8:52:53 AM

I felt like someone was flickinging my ear lobe.

It won't hurt at all!!! I worried way too much and it was fun!

by Redhotfire on 12/16/2012 5:13:32 PM

nothing really hurts about getting your ears pierced. But I totally disagree about the gun. The past two times i got my ears pierced it was with a gun and i haven't had any problems. Hope your ears look great! Smile

by GLROCKS2017 on 11/15/2012 7:29:31 PM

I got mine when I was 10. It really didn't hurt at all so for all you girls that haven't gotten them done yet: don't be afraid!!! It really doesn't hurt... and believe me, you'll be happy you did. There aren't many choices in clip earrings

by gymnastqueen00 on 10/22/2012 10:20:43 PM

I was super afraid of getting mine pierced but i got it at Claire's and i barely felt it!

by physicschick on 10/20/2012 2:09:29 PM

Its fine, it only hurts for about half a second!!!!!

by lilbabestar on 10/10/2012 1:55:10 PM

Protect your face from sun damage! Even in the middle of the winter, the sun’s powerful rays can damage your skin. Try a moisturizer with SPF.

What do you hate the most about your period?

A person should change their shampoo every six months because the hair will get used to it and does not get clean.

Go behind the scenes with Bella and the Bulldogs...

In Nickelodeon's newest series, Bella and the Bulldogs, Brec Bassinger shines as Bella—a bubbly cheerleader who joins the guys' football team! CLICK HERE for a sneak peek at this hilarious show premiering January 17.