5 HOURS AGO Boobs actually get flatter from sleeping on your belly—#FactOrFiction? http://t.co/7mzxaXpwC0

8 HOURS AGO Are you and your BFFL too much alike!? Take the #quiz, and see if you're stuck in the clone zone: http://t.co/BpmROLyNcN

9 HOURS AGO Sneak a peek at your future in this week's horoscopes: http://t.co/9XlQA9FGQg

COMMENTS

Fact or fiction: Getting your ears pierced really hurts

My mom said I could get my ears pierced when I turn 12, and my birthday is right around the corner. I’m really excited, but I’m...

Mod mod mod
A lot of people want me to get a tattoo
My parent says I'm allowed to get one small tasteful one
But i promised someone who meant a lot to me that's dead I never would get one and I have major guilt issues so I don't want to break my promise but everyone's like "she's dead why does it matter now?"
But I think it'd bother me ALOT
What would you do?

Hey girly, no need to rush into something so permanent!  Give it a couple of years before revisiting the idea. Then, if you do decide to get one make sure its what you want. If you do it for someone else, you'll end up not liking it.

Lauren I.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/5/2012 4:37:46 PM

Got my first at 8 months old. My second at 11 years.(: hurts. But just a littlish

by aki2000 on 9/5/2012 4:35:17 PM

Mod mod mod where can you get cheap very low rise jeans? I hate when jeans fit above the top of my hip

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/5/2012 4:34:30 PM

Mod mod mod what would be some fun activities and field trips to do in a homeschooling group?

Hey girl, you could go to the zoo, an art museum, a park, a garden, a science center, a farm or a theater. There's tons of fun stuff you could do. xoxo

Lauren I.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/5/2012 4:32:42 PM

I have my bellybutton pierced :p

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/5/2012 4:30:48 PM

It doesn't hurt that bad, just a little pinch. But it hurt cause i was 6.

by bendybarbie2000 on 9/5/2012 4:30:15 PM

hey WHAT EVER YOU DO, DO NOT LET THEM GET INFECTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT HURTS!!!!!!!!!!! AND THEY GET REALLY RED. so all you gotta do is turn them and keep them clean. and enjoy the life of clairs cute earnings!!

by lgraciarod on 9/5/2012 3:56:41 PM

Well chica here are some tips! Don't freak out it's painless! Also don't go to a place like Claire's. Go somewhere were people are trained and know what they are doing. Tattoo parlor's or really nice jewelry stores are a great to start off at! Now for pain wise. I just got mine done when I was ten so about three years ago. Let me tell you, it doesn't hurt! I was so nervous but there is practically no cartilage in your ear lobe so it doesn't hurt as if getting the tip of your ear pierced. You can also call ahead and ask the place if two people could do it at the same time. That way you get it over with once and done and don't have to wait for the other ear. (That's what I did and it was convenient.) They first well clean your ear with an alcohol swab. Then draw a dot to place your ears. They out the earring in a gun and put it by your ear. The gun quick pinches your ear in a blink of an eye. It automatically puts the back in to. It felt odd for about 3 seconds then i felt nothing! Smile

by BabyDahl13 on 9/5/2012 3:54:23 PM

I got my ears pierced when I was 2 then I got another piercing when I was 11. It was just a pinch, but that's probably cuz we used a piercing gun. Smile

by sweetie99 on 9/5/2012 3:53:40 PM

I got mine pierced when I was 10 at Claire's. They took a purple marker and made a dot on each of my earlobes, then they lined the gun up with it. Unfortunately one of the girls was a rookie and the earring got stuck halfway through my ear. Now one of my piercings is slanted. It was just a pinch. It's worth it!

by myfatsquirrel on 9/5/2012 3:33:48 PM