6 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

9 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

10 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

Fact or fiction: Getting your ears pierced really hurts

My mom said I could get my ears pierced when I turn 12, and my birthday is right around the corner. I’m really excited, but I’m...

It's painless. I got mine done in grade.2 and it's was painless and it didn't hurt after that. DO NOT TAKE YOUR EARING'S OUT BEFORE THE TIME THEY GIVE YOU NOT EVEN 1 DAY!!!!!!!!! I took it out one day before and it grew over a little bit and I had to shove my earing through the skin. Well actually my mom did it. It really hurt so don't do that! If they say ex:3 weeks it might be best to wait 4.Have fun getting your ear pierced Smile

by katie6781 on 9/7/2012 5:46:09 PM

@myipodrox I wanted mine doubled pierced too. so i told my mom i would pay for it and she said yes! try that too!

by coco4 on 9/7/2012 5:34:05 PM

I have my ears pierced twice and both times were gun and my ears are totally fine!

by coco4 on 9/7/2012 5:28:48 PM

Mod mod mod
Since my counselor works with kids a lot, do you think she could give me tips on how to be better at taking care of the kids? They're not my responsibility quite as much anymore but when they are which is a lot less than they used to be, I want to be good at it

The best person to get advice from is someone who is experienced. A counselor is a great person to get tips on taking care of kids better since she is experienced with that field!
mailyse f.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/7/2012 1:06:44 PM

Mod mod mod
For some reason it hurts when I put eyeliner on
Is there anyway to fix that?

Applying eyeliner can be difficult at first. It's something you just have to get get adjusted to. Try putting eyeliner under your eyes if you have a hard time adjusting. Good luck!
mailyse f.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/7/2012 1:03:36 PM

Mod mod mod how can I help friends who are just so upset they can barely function sometimes

That can be difficult because you always want to be there for your friends! Try to get their minds off of what ever is bothering them. Take them out to see a movie, or go out to dinner or even have a slumber party together! When doing this, make sure you stay positive and listen to them when they talk.
mailyse f.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/7/2012 1:02:19 PM

Mod mod mod private this
I'm sorry but you are mistaken, I've looked into that number and they can't swear confidentiality and it's for runaways, I'm not going to runaway

Hey girly, thanks for bringing this to my attention.  I'm doing my research on it now. It looks like it is focused on kids who want to run away, but they also are there to talk about other tough things too like bullying, family, relationships, abuse, health, friends, feelings and other stresses. It looks like they can not guarantee that the online chat is confidential, but the phone number is.

Lauren I.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/7/2012 12:43:33 PM

Mod mod mod
Hey again, how have you been?
I have more to deal with now so I'm trying to hold on
I may have to get a job, this guy I think I fell in love with who loved me moved away and might not be able to come back for a while, I don't know where some of the people I care about are; I hope they're ok, alot of my friends are going through tough times and I'm trying to keep them holding on, I'm trying to keep up with my Homschooling work, trying to help my counselor who's more like a friend than a counselor adjust to our town (she just moved here), trying to plan things with friends, trying to cope with the fact some loved ones have died and more are moving, I've decided to do half my homeschool work for the year this year probably and half next to make my workload easier, I think one of the kids is sick, Im overwhelmed and thinking of staying with a friend or someone a few days, home life problems as well
What about you?

Hey chica, your health and your school work come first. You seem to be putting a lot of stress on yourself by carrying other people's problems. It's great that you care about others and want to help, but don't sacrifice your health and your school work to do it. Think of it this way, if you are overly stressed, you won't be able to help anyone. When you feel overwhelmed, try de-stresing with some music and a long walk,  by working out or doing a craft or art work. It's fantastic that you and your councelor are friends, but he or she is an adult and will be able to adjust without you worrying too much about it. I'm sorry that the guy you cared about moved away. Moving on is always tough. It's good that you have a councelor you can talk to about your friends who are moving and the person who passed away. Always wishing you the best.

Lauren I.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/7/2012 12:41:56 PM

Mod mod mod my walls are sparkly Laughing

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/7/2012 1:35:45 AM

Hey girl, first take a deep breathe and make sure you continue breathing evenly. This can help calm you down. Next, you might want to call this number 1-800-999-9999  It won't show up on your phone bill. It's completely anonymous and won't be traced back to you.

Lauren I.