AN HOUR AGO Who wants to get paid to play with puppies? 🙋 :http://t.co/yTJ71zaS1nn

1 HOURS AGO Exactly what to get your besties for under $20: http://t.co/7DhXVivyTq

2 HOURS AGO Looking for your next thriller? Enter to win a copy of Undertow by @SharkProse: http://t.co/FHGFzSDntG

COMMENTS

Fact or fiction: Getting your ears pierced really hurts

My mom said I could get my ears pierced when I turn 12, and my birthday is right around the corner. I’m really excited, but I’m...

Mod mod mod
I'm dealing with lots of tough stuff
Tips with coping?

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/6/2012 12:00:47 PM

i got mine pierced when i was a couple weeks old, but in 2011 i got my 2nd piercings for my birthday, but i DO NOT reccomend getting your cartlidge pierced, its terrible, pain, a lot of girls have trouble with it, becuase it get infected.

by angie333 on 9/5/2012 11:14:48 PM

I got my 1st ear piercing at claire's when I was 11. It only feels like a sharp little pinch, some throbbing, and then it was done. But then, 3 weeks later, they got infected. I didn't do what they told me to do if it got infected, instead I cleaned it 3 times a day and in a week, it went away. I was super lucky on that one. Good luck with yours!

by katherinebrown2001 on 9/5/2012 10:46:29 PM

Getting your ears pierced doesn't hurt, don't worry Smile I've had it done three times cuz my holes closed up, and most recently it was two years ago. It pinches a little and can throb for a little while after, but otherwise its painless.

by topaz1116 on 9/5/2012 10:01:23 PM

I got mine double pierced at Claires two years ago, then i had to get minor surgery because the person who did it told me i could take them out after six weeks, so always remember: DONT TAKE THEM OUT UNTIL SIX MONTHS HAVE PASSED!!!!! Thx 4 reading! Smile

by purplecupcake411 on 9/5/2012 9:38:57 PM

I got my ears pierced for my fifth birthday, they used a piercing gun because that was thirteen years ago and who knew anything about the dangers of that stuff back then anyway. They forgot to loosen my second piercing, so I'm screaming and squeezing my poor cousin's hand like a vice grip and the guy doing my piercing is freaking out trying to figure out what's wrong and my mom is totally shocked into silence and my cousin's screaming because I'm hurting her hand until one of them, I don't remember whom, figured out what was really going on and the guy fixed it, but mine was an extreme case. Just remember to remind the person doing it to make sure the earing is loose enough on your ear.

by missnickib on 9/5/2012 9:07:46 PM

When I got my ears pierced, it hurt WAAAAAAAY less than I thought it would. It just felt funny at first and then it felt normal. I mean, my ears were a little tender afterwards if I messed with them too much, but for the most part, getting your ears pierced is pretty painless! Soo, if you're contemplating piercing your ears, I say go for it, girlies! Smile

by Cait7221 on 9/5/2012 7:20:37 PM

I got it when I was one. Then I just re-pierced them because they closed. So I remember it as nothing. It felt like nothing. No pain or anything! You won't regret getting your ears pierced! Earrings are pretty! Good luck!!!! Smile

by Gabriella123 on 9/5/2012 6:54:15 PM

i've had mine done 4 times.. it doesnt hurt at ALL!! even for me, miss sensitive skin it doesnt hurt, only a pinching feeling for like, 5 seconds. i got then done at claires c:

by RainbowPuke99 on 9/5/2012 6:33:24 PM

I got my ears pierced when I was a few months old so I have no idea how it felt.

by PeaceKool on 9/5/2012 6:11:32 PM