10 HOURS AGO 4 brilliant ways to wear a braid crown: http://t.co/Vh5xQu3jr0

13 HOURS AGO Which trendy print are you? http://t.co/ZNIaHQDOTy

14 HOURS AGO This sweetie shows that sometimes life really can be like the movies: http://t.co/5BF8G1XBso

COMMENTS

Football 101: Teams to root for (and hotties to watch)

When your big bro and his (super hot high school) friends commandeer the living room every Sunday afternoon, you’ve got two choices: You can parade in and...

The Gronk >>> marry me please. <3

by i<3cake on 1/31/2013 5:29:21 PM

Texans are just too good to be on this list... hahahaha jk. But GOOOOO TEXANS!

by foodiejr99 on 9/20/2012 8:06:58 PM

I say root for your family's fav team. Any real fan doesn't care how well they play and cheers them on through ups and downs. I'm a Bears fan an even when they lose (anyone see Thursday's game?) they're still my fav!! P.S. a decent guy probably doesn't care whether or not you watch football and if you're watching it to see hot guys it's probably a waste of your time...

by Ftbl grl on 9/15/2012 3:15:24 PM

That Rob guy from New England is amazingly hot, my friends and I got to check him out the ESPN magazine body edition where they just show their bodies without clothes. All we could say was, he is hot. There are many cute players out there who are eye candy. And call me stupid but it wasnt until recently when I learned that most football players wear see through pants, kind of nice to see that on tv.

by fashionqn on 9/9/2012 10:15:57 PM

I guess the Giants were just too awesome to make the list

by natdtanner on 9/7/2012 11:32:38 PM

purplecupcake
YES!!!! i agree being the little sister of three big sport filled brothers I think all girls should at least know what the games is about, but yeah LOL Tong

by wishing13 on 9/7/2012 9:20:18 AM

I LOVE THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS! I can't believe they actually mentioned them that much Smile rob gronkowsi is my dream man, and he rocks at being tight end <3

by girlscupcakespitbulls on 9/6/2012 7:26:28 PM

This is kinda silly; if you're gonna root for a football team,you vote for your state's team the closest state's team. It's sorta sexist to assume girls only root for cute guys or if,they win often.

by MadMaddie911 on 9/5/2012 10:57:00 PM

CHECK OUT MY CLUB!!

Pretty Girl Problems Smile

***we're all pretty girls and we all have problems, blog about it babes***

***one position open***

check it out pretty ladies<3
xoxo<3 Whitney

by beauty4girls on 9/5/2012 10:51:55 PM

GREEN BAY PACKERS!!!! Woo-Hoo!!! Smile My bf plays football, i think gf should post an article on how you're supposed to PLAY football in addition to this article. Smile just a thought

by purplecupcake411 on 9/5/2012 9:44:24 PM