7 HOURS AGO RT @crystalalma: HEY HEY! My mixed chicks review is upppp! Check out @girlslifemag for the deats! http://t.co/SGrbIiUK5U 💆🏾💁🏾💖 http:/pic.twitter.com/WsdyrnFnG7t.co…

8 HOURS AGO Reason #427 why #GLfashbash is going to be amazing this year? This guy 👉�@Spencermusic1c1. See ya on 8/8 in Baltimorepic.twitter.com/UDWNpqFIGSGS

9 HOURS AGO We had a blast sharing internship advice (like this!) at the #InternQueenParty DC tonight. #Chicago, you're next! https://t.co/GIv46eETBy

COMMENTS

Football 101: Teams to root for (and hotties to watch)

When your big bro and his (super hot high school) friends commandeer the living room every Sunday afternoon, you’ve got two choices: You can parade in and...

The Gronk >>> marry me please. <3

by i<3cake on 1/31/2013 5:29:21 PM

Texans are just too good to be on this list... hahahaha jk. But GOOOOO TEXANS!

by foodiejr99 on 9/20/2012 8:06:58 PM

I say root for your family's fav team. Any real fan doesn't care how well they play and cheers them on through ups and downs. I'm a Bears fan an even when they lose (anyone see Thursday's game?) they're still my fav!! P.S. a decent guy probably doesn't care whether or not you watch football and if you're watching it to see hot guys it's probably a waste of your time...

by Ftbl grl on 9/15/2012 3:15:24 PM

That Rob guy from New England is amazingly hot, my friends and I got to check him out the ESPN magazine body edition where they just show their bodies without clothes. All we could say was, he is hot. There are many cute players out there who are eye candy. And call me stupid but it wasnt until recently when I learned that most football players wear see through pants, kind of nice to see that on tv.

by fashionqn on 9/9/2012 10:15:57 PM

I guess the Giants were just too awesome to make the list

by natdtanner on 9/7/2012 11:32:38 PM

purplecupcake
YES!!!! i agree being the little sister of three big sport filled brothers I think all girls should at least know what the games is about, but yeah LOL Tong

by wishing13 on 9/7/2012 9:20:18 AM

I LOVE THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS! I can't believe they actually mentioned them that much Smile rob gronkowsi is my dream man, and he rocks at being tight end <3

by girlscupcakespitbulls on 9/6/2012 7:26:28 PM

This is kinda silly; if you're gonna root for a football team,you vote for your state's team the closest state's team. It's sorta sexist to assume girls only root for cute guys or if,they win often.

by MadMaddie911 on 9/5/2012 10:57:00 PM

CHECK OUT MY CLUB!!

Pretty Girl Problems Smile

***we're all pretty girls and we all have problems, blog about it babes***

***one position open***

check it out pretty ladies<3
xoxo<3 Whitney

by beauty4girls on 9/5/2012 10:51:55 PM

GREEN BAY PACKERS!!!! Woo-Hoo!!! Smile My bf plays football, i think gf should post an article on how you're supposed to PLAY football in addition to this article. Smile just a thought

by purplecupcake411 on 9/5/2012 9:44:24 PM

Comment on my wall if anyone else has a football captain brother!

by coco4 on 9/5/2012 9:32:12 PM

Lol, I'm a radiers fan so my team isn't exactly the hottest. Haha or that good...

by sprinklz28 on 9/5/2012 8:34:32 PM

Super Bowl gonna be at the SuperDome in New Orleans this season and the Saints will be there too!

by deedles1621 on 9/5/2012 7:43:21 PM

GO SAINTS!!! GO DREW BREES!!!!! boo patriots!

by deedles1621 on 9/5/2012 7:42:20 PM

Now Darellel Revis on the Jets is the defender to watch!

by Melanie d. on 9/5/2012 7:12:21 PM

go lions!! go detroit!!

by kpianoplayer on 9/5/2012 7:05:07 PM

Go Patriots<333

by michipie205 on 9/5/2012 6:35:43 PM

GO STEELERS!!! Boo Ravens!!! Smile

by Kstar101 on 9/5/2012 6:11:44 PM

Of course the Panthers aren't on this list.

by curlygirl16 on 9/5/2012 5:54:16 PM

What about Cam Newton for a great quarterback? Rookie of the year, anyone? Smile Even though him and Steve Smith are pretty much the only valuable players on the Panthers, some commentators continue to believe the Panthers will make it to the Super Bowl. Even though they're my favorite team (only because it's my native state), I honestly doubt they'll even make it into the play-offs.

by IvoryPiano on 9/5/2012 5:44:34 PM

Dang my football team isn't on there

by myfatsquirrel on 9/5/2012 5:00:00 PM

I have a brother who plays football and he has tons of cute friends!!!!

by coco4 on 9/5/2012 4:28:22 PM

Patriots!!!

by snowver11 on 9/5/2012 3:33:42 PM

Would you rather hang with friends than find time to exercise? Why not combine the two and get a bunch of friends to go on a walk or bike ride around town.

You let her BFF borrow your fave top for a party last Saturday but when she returns it, it looks nothing like the top you remember buying. It has holes, stains and only one shoulder. What do you say to your gal pal?

Girls should be checked for breast cancer routinely because they can get it just like older women.

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!