AN HOUR AGO Celebs aren't the only ones who can get away with tights and shorts: http://t.co/MGug4WMOI1

2 HOURS AGO Need a mood booster? Here's 10 to help you get your smile on: http://t.co/U5e6lYC5Rv

3 HOURS AGO Uhhh, why's he flirting if he's got a GF? http://t.co/IApynWgi9m http://t.co/1tMcgeQUg0

COMMENTS

Get over your summer crush in a snap

I’m usually over the end-of-summer blues by now, but I keep thinking about this boy I always hang out with every season. I like him so much...

MODMODMOD
so im in 6th grade and today was the 2nd day of school. i heard a boy that i kinda like might like me. not only is the curiosity eating away at me but im not really sure about how i feel about this person.

Hannah H.

by WhiteStripe3 on 9/6/2012 4:52:16 PM

so im in 6th grade and this is the 2nd day of school. today i heard that a boy i might like.
not only is the curiosity eating away at me, but i dont know how i feel about this person.

Hannah H.

by WhiteStripe3 on 9/6/2012 3:54:46 PM

MO MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
i had a insain dream that i kissed me cusions boyfriend!0_0 hes 18 and i'm 13!!! i think hes cute but OMG! what do i do this i sooo wierd!?? is it right to think this way and when i'm with him i sware he winks at me??? what do i do about this!!?????

Hey girl,

It's totally fine and normal to crush on older guys, especially ones you're around a lot. The important thing to realize though, is that he is your cousins boyfriend. You don't want to go messing around with someone you care about's relationship, right? Thinking he's cute if fine, but draw the line there. You'll have plenty of opportunities to date tons of cute guys later on!
Alexis G.

Pretty Girl Problems Smile

***we're all pretty girls and we all have problems, blog about it babes***

***one position open***

check it out pretty ladies<3
xoxo<3 Whitney

by beauty4girls on 9/5/2012 10:47:03 PM

No Sweat, Letwixx Tell Him How You Really Feel And If He Dosent Fall For You After That He's Not What You Should Be Looking For. Every Princess Needs A Prince.

by bebelivable on 9/5/2012 8:50:44 PM

**********ATTENTION************
Need advice?!? Ask me anything and I'll give you an honest, detailed response ASAP!! (:
My profiles just a click away<3
xoxo,
maggie183

by maggie183 on 9/5/2012 7:02:27 PM

Ackk. What about my crush who my Fremeny is going out with... THE DAY I TOLD HER I LIKED HIM!! D:< i need help man!

by letwixx on 9/5/2012 6:45:35 PM