AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 kick it back in @Nina_Shoes’ Talia boots in black http://t.co/c5ApQPO4rY

1 HOURS AGO 20 hair ideas we love! http://t.co/9tHTbYrlyx

16 HOURS AGO 20 tricks for squashing school stress: http://t.co/kUvA73dtXa

COMMENTS

Wake up your wardrobe with neons for fall

We all love the pretty colors of fall: changing leaves, autumn nights and cozy neutrals that start showing up in lots of your clothes. But why...

amei...achei tudo lindo

by anny gaby on 9/8/2012 3:50:52 PM

MOD MID MOD
when does your Oct/Nov issue come out???

Hey girl,

The issue is on sale and in mailboxes September 18!

Meghan D.

by kittykove2 on 9/7/2012 3:29:37 PM

Sel's dress is so cute!

**********ATTENTION**********

Are you a fan of the hit teen drama series Hollywood Heights? Then join my Hollywood Heights Fan Club! We'll talk about all of the episodes, give our opinions and tell what you think might happen. There are also positions open. Join now! Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 9/7/2012 12:53:39 PM

Awesome bag! I got one from target that is white with red cherries on itSmile

by myfatsquirrel on 9/6/2012 10:45:10 PM

That awesome moment when you have that bag. ;)

by NeverSayNeverGirl on 9/6/2012 9:57:56 PM

Love the bowtie!

by sprinklz28 on 9/6/2012 5:45:58 PM

i love shay's dress and kendall's outfit!

by tswiftluver13 on 9/6/2012 3:57:28 PM

That's such a good idea! I mean everyone wear's dull color's in fall so why not spice it up with neon! It's true I see everyone wearing neon! Smile Love it GL! Smile

by BabyDahl13 on 9/6/2012 3:46:12 PM

@WinnieGirlie yeah,i bet they'll try to bring back plaid lol

by FrenchRose on 9/6/2012 10:40:50 AM

Is it just me or does tan and neon do not mix? being tan seems a bit overrated.

by Kay-Katie-Kay on 9/6/2012 10:19:17 AM

So, I'm a total nail polish junkie, but most better quality nail polish does not fit my budget (i.e. Essie, Opi), since I earn about $10 a week. What are some cheaper nail polishes ($2-5) that aren't horrible quality? Thanx!

Hey girl!

I feel ya. I'm nail polish OBSESSED, but like you, I don't have a ton of money to spend on every color my heart desires. Here's what I do: I go to local drugstores and supermarkets (and discount stores like 5 Below!) and scout out the cosmetics isle. Pick up different brands and compare, just because it's cheaper doesn't necessarily mean it's bad. I found some really awesome colors for under $3. And if you find that your favorite color is getting a little "gluey" just add a few drops of nail polish remover and shake! Hope this helps! xoxo
Alexis G.

by hbwildchild on 9/6/2012 9:58:44 AM

so cute! Yellow is my fave color!!!

by iRead on 9/6/2012 6:43:07 AM

I could never wear neon colors in fall. Its just a total summer and spring thing.

by Chloe<3 on 9/6/2012 5:25:22 AM

My gosh, GL is desperate for a "fall trend"! One day it's mint because "that's so in" (I haven't seen anyone wearing that, and that was in last spring) and since no one liked that idea? Burgundy! I do like burgundy, but it's not really a trend right now. And neon is for summer and spring.

by WinnieGirlie on 9/6/2012 12:23:25 AM