12 HOURS AGO Hey #GLgirls, all ready for Monday tomorrow? Yeah, neither are we. 😝#PetitionForALongerWeekendd

13 HOURS AGO #Poll: Where's your dream weekend getaway? 😎 Tweet us back!

14 HOURS AGO Still working on that homework? 📚📝 Here's how to stop procrastinating—nowhttp://t.co/0Ur9J29VwZwZ

COMMENTS

Lock this lame-o outta the locker room!

I was in the girls locker room after being in gym running. I was starting to get undressed when one of my guy friends ran into...

people no tht when they try to do stuff tht makes me mad to duck or move their legs .if they did tht to me i wud have gotten dressed and then slapped the camera on the ground and him with it then done the same to his friends

by bella0105 on 6/28/2013 8:02:37 PM

that's not just wrong its illegal!!!!!!!!

by cparrasmith on 3/15/2013 10:59:23 AM

I'm so sorry! That's illegal too!

by Radieal on 2/23/2013 10:48:09 PM

that little ****

by kellian on 2/2/2013 6:46:08 PM

talk to your principal, boys are not supposed to even be near the girls locker room Meghan D.

by ArianaKatFan on 1/28/2013 8:19:42 PM

Okay, I'm sorry but my friend got touched in and unappropriate place at school and the boy that did that didn't get exspelled, OSS(Out of School Supsension), or ISS(In School Suspension). If i were the principal, I would have....... never mind. But he's a perv.

by luvin1D on 11/11/2012 5:54:07 PM

hi! OK, so i really like this guy and he asked me out but i'm in fifth grade. My mom says it's ok and i can date him if i want to since i'm in my last year in elementary school, but i just don't know. PLEASE HELP ME!

by claudiamar100 on 11/10/2012 3:40:45 PM

hey mz.royalty..u should go and sit with him...u can help him with the answers and u can also get to know each other well as u spend a class with each other daily! (i guess?)the next day, ask him if you can sit with him (if no one else is sitting there..) he might just be intersted to let u sit coz u helped him with the answers!! im dead sure that things will work out...pretty soon! fingers crossed!

by sprinkles1206 on 10/10/2012 9:48:16 AM

Pretty sure that's illegal.

by Writer Selbe on 10/4/2012 11:02:40 PM

Creepy ! Hope you reported sexual harrassment !

by kenzi143 on 9/13/2012 8:40:47 PM