AN HOUR AGO Sip this! GL's tasty tea guide to get you through fall:

3 HOURS AGO Will you read the new gender-flipped #Twilight? Still can't get over it:

4 HOURS AGO "I don't have a boyfriend yet. Is something wrong with me?" #DearCarol:

Lock this lame-o outta the locker room!

I was in the girls locker room after being in gym running. I was starting to get undressed when one of my guy friends ran into...

I feel soooooo bad 4u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by aki2000 on 9/6/2012 10:38:18 PM

I agree with Supersquirrel

by myfatsquirrel on 9/6/2012 10:36:39 PM

umm.. wouldn't that be considered "sexual harassment"? he could be suspended/expelled for that

by SuperSquirrel on 9/6/2012 6:19:41 PM

that would suck!

by coco4 on 9/6/2012 6:04:12 PM

If someone takes a pic or video in our school we have to delete it and it is punishable by expulsion and that's perverted in so many ways.. You need to tell the school

by XxBriXD on 9/6/2012 5:18:52 PM

Guys shouldn't be allowed in the girls' locker rooms!!! If that happened to me, I'd probably start crying and slap the kid!

by JBgal33♥ on 9/6/2012 4:36:17 PM

In my school if you even bring a phone or camera or anything that can take a photo or video, whether or not you intend to use it for taking pictures like that its illegal and you are criminally charged and have to switch schools..

by Elmosaurus12 on 9/6/2012 4:26:41 PM

omg he would be dead if that was me!! what a perv!!

by tswiftluver13 on 9/6/2012 3:54:20 PM

OMG!!!! That kid is a real jerk! You musta been so mad! Ugh I hate him for you! I hope he got suspended! Poor you!!

by BabyDahl13 on 9/6/2012 3:48:13 PM

Today in English this guy who I kinda know complimeneted me on my drawing on my notebook, said it looked like it was printer on there, and when I said I made another one he asked e to bring it to class tomorrow to show him. he asked how my summer was and we talked a little, He seemd nice! Do you think he might like me, or does he just wnat a gal friend? Thanks!

Hannah H.

by teampeetapercy on 9/6/2012 3:39:13 PM

Your first few weeks at school have FINALLY come to an end and:

Show off your sporty style...and you could appear in NFL's next teen fashion campaign!

CLICK HERE to enter (plus snag inspo,

details and official rules).