2 HOURS AGO QUIZ! How confident are you? http://t.co/DECUaJcD21 pic.twitter.com/qw1aemhvcv

3 HOURS AGO Wondering why things are feeling weird within your crew, Virgo? It's written in the stars: http://t.co/ka1pd6zf9N

3 HOURS AGO Still hungry? 11 ways to revamp your snacks and stay feeling full longer: http://t.co/VwUAMQaIcx pic.twitter.com/3o9p3Gawvb

COMMENTS

Lock this lame-o outta the locker room!

I was in the girls locker room after being in gym running. I was starting to get undressed when one of my guy friends ran into...

I feel soooooo bad 4u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by aki2000 on 9/6/2012 10:38:18 PM

I agree with Supersquirrel

by myfatsquirrel on 9/6/2012 10:36:39 PM

umm.. wouldn't that be considered "sexual harassment"? he could be suspended/expelled for that

by SuperSquirrel on 9/6/2012 6:19:41 PM

that would suck!

by coco4 on 9/6/2012 6:04:12 PM

If someone takes a pic or video in our school we have to delete it and it is punishable by expulsion and that's perverted in so many ways.. You need to tell the school

by XxBriXD on 9/6/2012 5:18:52 PM

Guys shouldn't be allowed in the girls' locker rooms!!! If that happened to me, I'd probably start crying and slap the kid!

by JBgal33♥ on 9/6/2012 4:36:17 PM

In my school if you even bring a phone or camera or anything that can take a photo or video, whether or not you intend to use it for taking pictures like that its illegal and you are criminally charged and have to switch schools..

by Elmosaurus12 on 9/6/2012 4:26:41 PM

omg he would be dead if that was me!! what a perv!!

by tswiftluver13 on 9/6/2012 3:54:20 PM

OMG!!!! That kid is a real jerk! You musta been so mad! Ugh I hate him for you! I hope he got suspended! Poor you!!

by BabyDahl13 on 9/6/2012 3:48:13 PM

MOD MOd
Today in English this guy who I kinda know complimeneted me on my drawing on my notebook, said it looked like it was printer on there, and when I said I made another one he asked e to bring it to class tomorrow to show him. he asked how my summer was and we talked a little, He seemd nice! Do you think he might like me, or does he just wnat a gal friend? Thanks!

Hannah H.

by teampeetapercy on 9/6/2012 3:39:13 PM

You’re stranded after practice waiting for your ride (which is considerably late!). Luckily you have ____ to keep you busy.

YOU
YOUR CRUSH

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.