AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway: 3 dolls will win a Double Titanium Ceramic Flat Iron from @Conair_Hair: http://t.co/RYbR5bBhBN

2 HOURS AGO Try this GLgirl's all-natch beauty look: http://t.co/CSBmtk5DVx

14 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

COMMENTS

Lock this lame-o outta the locker room!

I was in the girls locker room after being in gym running. I was starting to get undressed when one of my guy friends ran into...

people no tht when they try to do stuff tht makes me mad to duck or move their legs .if they did tht to me i wud have gotten dressed and then slapped the camera on the ground and him with it then done the same to his friends

by bella0105 on 6/28/2013 8:02:37 PM

that's not just wrong its illegal!!!!!!!!

by cparrasmith on 3/15/2013 10:59:23 AM

I'm so sorry! That's illegal too!

by Radieal on 2/23/2013 10:48:09 PM

that little ****

by kellian on 2/2/2013 6:46:08 PM

talk to your principal, boys are not supposed to even be near the girls locker room Meghan D.

by ArianaKatFan on 1/28/2013 8:19:42 PM

Okay, I'm sorry but my friend got touched in and unappropriate place at school and the boy that did that didn't get exspelled, OSS(Out of School Supsension), or ISS(In School Suspension). If i were the principal, I would have....... never mind. But he's a perv.

by luvin1D on 11/11/2012 5:54:07 PM

hi! OK, so i really like this guy and he asked me out but i'm in fifth grade. My mom says it's ok and i can date him if i want to since i'm in my last year in elementary school, but i just don't know. PLEASE HELP ME!

by claudiamar100 on 11/10/2012 3:40:45 PM

hey mz.royalty..u should go and sit with him...u can help him with the answers and u can also get to know each other well as u spend a class with each other daily! (i guess?)the next day, ask him if you can sit with him (if no one else is sitting there..) he might just be intersted to let u sit coz u helped him with the answers!! im dead sure that things will work out...pretty soon! fingers crossed!

by sprinkles1206 on 10/10/2012 9:48:16 AM

Pretty sure that's illegal.

by Writer Selbe on 10/4/2012 11:02:40 PM

Creepy ! Hope you reported sexual harrassment !

by kenzi143 on 9/13/2012 8:40:47 PM

Mod Mod Mod
okay so i have to take the city bus to school and i sit with my guy fried all the time. I always thought he liked me but never really did anything about it. then today he asked me if it would be weird if we dated. and i said ya cause you pull my hair(he pulls my hair somtimes, not really hard though) and he said id stop pulling your hair and got off. What do i do! i kind of like him but i have no idea what to do from here. HELP ME PLEASE

Hey girlie,

If you like him then go for it!  You don't have to take action from here if you're not sure what to do, you can just let things happen.  Try to flirt back and such if you think you might like him, because it def sounds like he has some interest in you.
Jordan S.

by gleek18 on 9/12/2012 5:10:18 PM

Hey girls!
Need advice about absolutely anything? Got a prob you're embarrassed to go to other people about? Feeling the need to vent about the awful day you just had or anything else and always get a supportive response? That's what I'm here for I absolutely love helping you all by giving top notch advice on any subject under the sun. Seriously ask me about anything....I mean the worst I can say is that I can't answer your question right?! I promise not to judge you and to give each question my undivided attention and thought.
I also give you my honest word that I will never tell you what you want to hear and instead will always tell you the truth and my HONEST opinion about everything.

So if you need advice (or just want a friend to talk too...I <3 meeting new people on here it's SO fun!!) don't hesitate to comment on my profile...it's just a click away<3

xoxo,
maggie183<3

by maggie183 on 9/10/2012 8:25:39 PM

ANYbody!!!!!!!please help me!!!!!! So, today my crush asked me to sit with him, but i think it was only because i kept answering the questions correctly. I don't want to frustrate myself, but really!?!? Wat should i do????!!

Thx
=)

by Mz.Royalty on 9/10/2012 5:20:23 PM

That is just plain wrong.

But there are a few girls at my school who have run through the boy's shower area when they were in there and everyone kind of thought it was hilarious. I dont think they had cameras but they did see them 'all the way' naked and it did make for some funny conversations.

by fashionqn on 9/9/2012 11:17:36 PM

*singsong voice* he shoulda been expelled....

by savlove123 on 9/9/2012 9:53:49 PM

I hope you told a teacher...

by Glitterheart16 on 9/8/2012 10:26:50 PM

Oh my....

by Gabriella123 on 9/8/2012 9:43:22 PM

Wow, if tht happened in my school he would've been suspended

by ColosalMascara on 9/8/2012 8:33:35 PM

Jeez. How mean can people be before they relise they are just jeks that wan attention? :/

Fly On (Maximum Rid),
kgoen7430

by kgoen7430 on 9/7/2012 9:59:32 PM

That was horrible.must have been so embaressed!

by bking62 on 9/7/2012 5:42:23 PM

I feel soooooo bad 4u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by aki2000 on 9/6/2012 10:38:18 PM

I agree with Supersquirrel

by myfatsquirrel on 9/6/2012 10:36:39 PM

umm.. wouldn't that be considered "sexual harassment"? he could be suspended/expelled for that

by SuperSquirrel on 9/6/2012 6:19:41 PM

that would suck!

by coco4 on 9/6/2012 6:04:12 PM

If someone takes a pic or video in our school we have to delete it and it is punishable by expulsion and that's perverted in so many ways.. You need to tell the school

by XxBriXD on 9/6/2012 5:18:52 PM

Guys shouldn't be allowed in the girls' locker rooms!!! If that happened to me, I'd probably start crying and slap the kid!

by JBgal33♥ on 9/6/2012 4:36:17 PM

In my school if you even bring a phone or camera or anything that can take a photo or video, whether or not you intend to use it for taking pictures like that its illegal and you are criminally charged and have to switch schools..

by Elmosaurus12 on 9/6/2012 4:26:41 PM

omg he would be dead if that was me!! what a perv!!

by tswiftluver13 on 9/6/2012 3:54:20 PM

OMG!!!! That kid is a real jerk! You musta been so mad! Ugh I hate him for you! I hope he got suspended! Poor you!!

by BabyDahl13 on 9/6/2012 3:48:13 PM

MOD MOd
Today in English this guy who I kinda know complimeneted me on my drawing on my notebook, said it looked like it was printer on there, and when I said I made another one he asked e to bring it to class tomorrow to show him. he asked how my summer was and we talked a little, He seemd nice! Do you think he might like me, or does he just wnat a gal friend? Thanks!

Hannah H.

by teampeetapercy on 9/6/2012 3:39:13 PM

OMG! Did he get suspended from school??

by jackieluvz on 9/6/2012 3:19:12 PM