12 HOURS AGO It's not quite Monday, but we're still crushing on Live and Maddie's @jordanfisher: http://t.co/5WlRWEfS6e

14 HOURS AGO RT @aijamayrock: So excited to be a speaker at the @girlslifemag RockYourLife Event! Be sure to get tickets! It's going to be great!! httpshttps://t.co/EN1m1Q9JFJ

15 HOURS AGO How to become friends with your ex: http://t.co/wk4BzYf5Yb

COMMENTS

28 totally amazing ponytails perfect for school: Part 1

Tired of your boring schoolday pony? Stand out this season with a stunning style that’s straight from the red carpet. The next time your hair feels majorly blah...

MOD Sometimes, I need someone to talk to, but I talked to my friends before and they don't really care about it and they don't try to help me. I'm not comfortable talking about it with my family.. I want to get new friends that I can actually talk to, but I think something... might be wrong with me.. because whenever I try to talk to ANYONE at school, they ignore me and act like I'm invisible. I'm not exaggerating. Ask anyone. On top of that, there are a lot of people spreading rumors about me and talking about me behind my back. I wish it would stop. Please help.

Hey chica, you can't change everyone else, but you can improve yourself. Think of what might be keeping others from interacting with you. Maybe you can work on being more outgoing. Don't give up. People are always looking for more friends. You will fit right in if you just put yourself out there and open up. Address the rumors and let the truth be known. Good luck! Remember, with a new school year comes new opportunities. xx

Jess D.

by azuki on 7/5/2013 3:59:36 AM

I wish my mom would let me grow my hair out so i could do a braid. When i try there is always awkward strands that stick out =( =(

by Maine-ahchick on 10/17/2012 3:30:40 PM

I love them all, EVEN Demi's. Though I think she should have used a nice, floaty color to make it lighter and sweeter.

by silverroseart on 9/19/2012 5:35:58 PM

i like them all,exept demmi's

by iluvpiggles on 9/13/2012 7:22:23 PM

I love them all, except demi's I guess it's cute but still, not really something for school.

by Glitterheart16 on 9/10/2012 10:04:04 PM

I have short hair that goes like, 3 quarters of the way down my neck. Every day for school I wear it down. Is there any way for me to put my hair up for school? ThanksSmile

Hey girl, get creative with barrettes, headbands and bobbypins to pin your hair back for a fresh new look.

Lauren I.

by april0405 on 9/10/2012 4:45:05 PM

i have straight hair and i want to scrunch it because people in my class do and it looks super cute!! how do you scrunch ur hair and what products are good to use?
thanks!! xx

Hey girl, check out this article:  http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/08/08/We-Tried-It-Beachy-waves-to-sport-all-fall.aspx happy scrunching!

Lauren I.

by caseycat16 on 9/10/2012 4:22:05 PM

demis is weird..

by butterflygirl14 on 9/10/2012 4:10:14 PM

OMG i luv them all, accept for demis, its rlly ugly!

by ColosalMascara on 9/10/2012 3:47:46 PM

I love Taylor's pony so much! My hair is too short though. Frown But watevs I hated my hair long.

by BabyDahl13 on 9/10/2012 3:46:38 PM