4 HOURS AGO RT @russettvirtue: @sierra_furtado i just found you in my magazine what a time to be alive

4 HOURS AGO Decorating the office with fresh blooms and #GLsabrina 💐

4 HOURS AGO Thinking about Christmas cookies like...

28 totally amazing ponytails perfect for school: Part 3

Celebs are showing their undying love for that style champ, the basic pony. We’ve got eight more inspiration shots and how-tos to round out our 28-total mammoth...

I have an event coming up that starts out as ceremony and moves into playing volleyball and running around. I am wanting an updo that looks elegant for the ceremony but casual for playing. (my crush will be there and I usally dont do too much to my hair so I dont want to go overboard) Hair is a darker shoulder length straight that doesnt curl.

by powercat13 on 5/4/2013 7:59:06 PM

Love these! They really are great for school Laughing

by pinkstardust07 on 4/19/2013 2:15:13 PM

I absolutely loove Julianne Houghs pony. flouncy bouncy and really cute

by Blonde Blue Eyes on 3/2/2013 4:14:33 PM

The extent of my school hair styles include straight, curled, fishtailed, and the "katniss braid". Thx for all of these cute ponies! Im definately trying them Smile

by taylorbrooke on 11/1/2012 5:49:20 PM

All i can do is put tip in plain old ponytail because i have super curly hair.. Ohhh welll Smile

by Daniellesoccer88 on 10/19/2012 7:15:54 PM

The bouncy pony is the best Miss.Huff can totally rock that pony!

xoxo,kitty and Kelsey

by Nemo3 on 9/29/2012 10:31:00 PM

by ekm13 on 9/27/2012 2:43:53 PM

I have pretty short hair - maybe 1/2 inch past my shoulders. It's kinda wavy/curly. What are some nice ways I can style my hair since it's too short for braids and buns and stuff like that? The only thing I can really do with it is leave it down or put it in a ponytail.

Hey girl! Wavy hair is perfect for all sorts of styles. I think it'd be really cute if you tried out different hair accessories...think headbands, hair clips, and head scarves! You could also try putting your hair half up and half down. Keep it simple for school, and add a sparkly headband for a date or night out with the girls. Hope this helps!

(P.S. I love your username, Lady Grey tea is my favorite. I had it this morning! Smile

Katie L.

by Lady Grey on 9/19/2012 4:22:15 PM

Anyone else with medium length hair or short hair dissapointed that most of these that most of these were for super long hair?

by sarahaqua17 on 9/14/2012 10:56:23 PM

MOD! Okay so I have really curly hair but recently it's been all weird, like straight but not straight and frizzy but not frizzy at the same time! I have no clue what happened to it, it used to be so curly and now it's so weird! What can I do to get it back to normal?

Hey girl,  as we grow our bodies change in all sorts of crazy ways, even our hair can change. Try a curling serum and try to find ways to embrace the new you.

Lauren I.

by RockMusicFanatic on 9/14/2012 2:49:27 AM

Don’t forget to apply lotion before bed or after you shave to rehydrate and keep those gams extra soft.
What is your fave class in school?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!