2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 comes clean with @SebamedUSA's Clear Face Collection: http://t.co/16nwoJoQxP

2 HOURS AGO Katy Perry isn’t the only girl who can *ROAR*… Stand out with some cool animal-print fun for your feet!: http://t.co/Xc0EUlm5sL

19 HOURS AGO Make sure your first school dance is a night to remember!: http://t.co/cpIIIDwyjP

COMMENTS

28 totally amazing ponytails perfect for school: Part 3

Celebs are showing their undying love for that style champ, the basic pony. We’ve got eight more inspiration shots and how-tos to round out our 28-total mammoth...

I have an event coming up that starts out as ceremony and moves into playing volleyball and running around. I am wanting an updo that looks elegant for the ceremony but casual for playing. (my crush will be there and I usally dont do too much to my hair so I dont want to go overboard) Hair is a darker shoulder length straight that doesnt curl.

by powercat13 on 5/4/2013 7:59:06 PM

Love these! They really are great for school Laughing

by pinkstardust07 on 4/19/2013 2:15:13 PM

I absolutely loove Julianne Houghs pony. flouncy bouncy and really cute

by Blonde Blue Eyes on 3/2/2013 4:14:33 PM

The extent of my school hair styles include straight, curled, fishtailed, and the "katniss braid". Thx for all of these cute ponies! Im definately trying them Smile

by taylorbrooke on 11/1/2012 5:49:20 PM

All i can do is put tip in plain old ponytail because i have super curly hair.. Ohhh welll Smile

by Daniellesoccer88 on 10/19/2012 7:15:54 PM

The bouncy pony is the best Miss.Huff can totally rock that pony!

xoxo,kitty and Kelsey

by Nemo3 on 9/29/2012 10:31:00 PM

I LOVE THESE HAIRSTYLES! TOTES ADORABLE!

by ekm13 on 9/27/2012 2:43:53 PM

I have pretty short hair - maybe 1/2 inch past my shoulders. It's kinda wavy/curly. What are some nice ways I can style my hair since it's too short for braids and buns and stuff like that? The only thing I can really do with it is leave it down or put it in a ponytail.

Hey girl! Wavy hair is perfect for all sorts of styles. I think it'd be really cute if you tried out different hair accessories...think headbands, hair clips, and head scarves! You could also try putting your hair half up and half down. Keep it simple for school, and add a sparkly headband for a date or night out with the girls. Hope this helps!

xoxoxo

(P.S. I love your username, Lady Grey tea is my favorite. I had it this morning! Smile

Katie L.

by Lady Grey on 9/19/2012 4:22:15 PM

Anyone else with medium length hair or short hair dissapointed that most of these that most of these were for super long hair?

by sarahaqua17 on 9/14/2012 10:56:23 PM

MOD! Okay so I have really curly hair but recently it's been all weird, like straight but not straight and frizzy but not frizzy at the same time! I have no clue what happened to it, it used to be so curly and now it's so weird! What can I do to get it back to normal?

Hey girl,  as we grow our bodies change in all sorts of crazy ways, even our hair can change. Try a curling serum and try to find ways to embrace the new you.

Lauren I.

by RockMusicFanatic on 9/14/2012 2:49:27 AM

HELP!!!!!!

i have a very high forehead.... (i can put six fingers in between my eyebrows and my Hair line) could i have some style tips on how to rock the high forehead???

by songwriter25 on 9/13/2012 8:33:40 PM

My freshman year has started off terribly. My friend recently tried to commit suicide, if my other anorexic friend doesn't get to a healthy weight by the end of the month her father will send her to a special school so I have to support her, and my best friend just left for someone else and wants nothing to do with me. How do I find my way back to happiness with all of this depression around me? Thanks.

Wow, that has been a crazy start for you. This article might help you out with your friends http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/09/10/What-to-do-if-you-think-a-friend-needs-help.aspx Though you've had a hard start to your freshman year, that doesnt mean that the rest of your year has to be hard. Declare next Monday your unofficial new start to your freshman year and make it a great week.

Lauren I.

by svds on 9/12/2012 8:18:56 AM

MOD! It's picture day, and I have something on my lip but I can't tell if it's a cold sore or a pimple... how can I tell the difference & get rid of it?

Hey girl, it is really hard to tell the difference and I'm no doc so you might want to try googling. Though, if you've never had a cold sore before, its prob a pimple.
Lauren I.