1 HOURS AGO We know, we know...flossing is the worst. Here's why you should be doing it anyway: http://t.co/9APOpAOTAu pic.twitter.com/wcqaPLRJdl

2 HOURS AGO Have you entered to win your signed copy of #TeenBeach2 yet?!: http://t.co/uyX5bTD9ee pic.twitter.com/pylNOrTWYf

3 HOURS AGO Where will you be watching the fireworks tonight, GL girls? πŸŽ†πŸŽ†πŸŽ†

COMMENTS

Cheap & Cute: 5 superfab fall bags under $40

You l-o-v-e-d the bags featured in our Oct/Nov ‘12 issue, so here are some more equally awesome clutches, totes and purses to keep your fall bag collection totally...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I just got my first new bag, the problem is I don't know what to put in it. I put in the things that I think I need, but it is really heavy. Help! What do I really need to put in it?

Congrats chickiee! We've all been there where we get a little overly-excited about a new bag...so excited, that we throw absolutely everything we can in there to fill it up. For now, I'd stick to the essentials: your phone, wallet, and some make-up for touch-ups. You don't wanna wear out your new bag with all that excess weight of products you won't actually need throughout the day.

Jenn S.

by mayag on 11/23/2012 2:54:52 PM

my fave bag is the first<3

by ellieamelia on 10/13/2012 2:15:45 AM

The British clutch reminds me of 1D <3 i must be dreaming
xoxo, Kitty and Kelsey

by Nemo3 on 9/29/2012 10:06:28 PM

where do i get bags like these? they so cute!

by iheartbacon on 9/10/2012 9:54:31 PM

MOD MDO MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
(continued from first comment)
I eat healthy, excercise, count my blessing every night, IDK what else I should do, or what I am doing wrong. I guess time heals all?

Hey girl,

You should talk to an adult about how you are feeling! Thinking is great, but you will feel a lot better if you can unload on someone who can offer support and a response in person. Talk to an older family member, teacher or counselor about your feelings -- it will help you so, so much, I promise!

Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 9/8/2012 11:50:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I feel depressed.

Hey girl,

I'm so sorry you feel that way! Things will always get better, and you are so beautiful and amazing, so don't forget to remember everything you love about yourself and your life! I can only imagine how tough things are for you. Because we wish you only the best, it’s extremely important that you speak to a trusted adult, such as a family member, doctor, guidance counselor, teacher, etc. Also, for additional help, including hotlines where you can talk to experts about your feelings, check out: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/04/HELP!2.aspx

Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 9/8/2012 11:23:42 PM

WANT ADVICE FAST? Check out my advice queen page! Thanks <3

by myfatsquirrel on 9/8/2012 6:13:04 PM

MODMODMOD!!!
I really want a job or start a business. Problem is, I'm not allowed to babysit, I can't make jewelry to save my life, and I don't know how to maintain lawns. Do you have any good sugestions?

Hey! are you old enough to work at a local business?

Helen S.

by luvleylady13 on 9/8/2012 4:28:44 PM

I have a problem with my hair. Every day at school, by lunch hour, my hair is greasy and oily, and that oil gets on my face. By the end of the day, my hair looks super oily and bad. Can you recommend some tips or products? My hair is a few inches past shoulder length. Thanks in advance!

Helen S.

by cerenajade on 9/8/2012 3:50:37 PM

Ok so im in love with these bags, but it sucks that no one really carries or uses a purse (maybe it just were i live, you kinda look poserish if you have a purse) im 13, but all of my friends and i have super strict parents, and they go with us EVERYWERE, so it would look kinda stupid with me being the only one just carrying a purse, with my friends and my mom. what do you think?

Hey! To me it's a convenience thing. if you have stuff you need to carry around, get a purse. no one can call you a poser for doing that Smile

Helen S.