2 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

5 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

6 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

COMMENTS

Cheap & Cute: 5 superfab fall bags under $40

You l-o-v-e-d the bags featured in our Oct/Nov ‘12 issue, so here are some more equally awesome clutches, totes and purses to keep your fall bag collection totally...

MOD so I just started high school and the popular cliques are already forming!! How do I join them before it's to law! Thanks SmileSmileSmileSmile

Hey! Just talk to different folks and see who you click with Smile

Helen S.

by HappyFeet16 on 9/8/2012 2:39:15 PM

mod mod!
School started about 2 weeks ago. I have a ton of homework every night along with studying and I'm also on the tennis team so I don't get home from school until about 6. I've been getting quite a few tension headaches because of the long, stressful, and busy days.
What should I do to relax during the week, especially when I have such little time?

Hey! well what do you like to do? plan out small chunks of time for reading, yoga, tv, or whatever relaxes you most. even a little bit can help!

Helen S.

by sportychic501 on 9/8/2012 2:37:21 PM

**********ATTENTION**********

Are you a fan of the hit teen drama series Hollywood Heights? Then join my Hollywood Heights Fan Club! We'll talk about all of the episodes, give our opinions and tell what you think might happen. There are also positions open. Join now! Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 9/8/2012 1:10:51 PM

Hi guys♥!
Need advice on girl stuff? Feel too embarrassed to ask someone else, or are you just not getting good answers? Well then, ♥Club♥Girl♥Stuff♥ is for you! You can ask me for advice on anything from boys to makeup, tampons to work-outs, stress to braces! I'm also happy to give links if you want;) JOIN NOW!♥♥♥

by iluvmusic♥ on 9/8/2012 12:49:22 PM

OMG! They all are so cute! I love them all! Smile

by BabyDahl13 on 9/8/2012 12:19:27 PM

They're all super adorable, but it's not like they're super cheap. On the "under $40" list half of them are 40$. You can get the same style of bags for a super cheap price anywhere.

by kenzi143 on 9/8/2012 10:55:13 AM

I love the Jack Union clutch! It's cute, I love London! <3

by LLL328 on 9/8/2012 10:04:13 AM

i looooooooove the fourth one!!!!!!!!!

by hutchhol on 9/8/2012 1:36:04 AM

MOD MOD!
I know poeple say "You are as happy as you choose to be" but it's not as simple as saying "I'm going to be a happy person" it's really not. How can I be happy?

Hey girl,

Try focusing on the positive things in your life, even things that don't seem that important! Once you start remembering everything good about being you and having your life, it will be a lot easier to be happy! And if you're down, talk to a trusted adult about your feelings. You don't have to keep everything to yourself, so create a support system of family and friends! You are never alone!

Meghan D.