5 HOURS AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

7 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

8 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

Cheap & Cute: 5 superfab fall bags under $40

You l-o-v-e-d the bags featured in our Oct/Nov ‘12 issue, so here are some more equally awesome clutches, totes and purses to keep your fall bag collection totally...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I just got my first new bag, the problem is I don't know what to put in it. I put in the things that I think I need, but it is really heavy. Help! What do I really need to put in it?

Congrats chickiee! We've all been there where we get a little overly-excited about a new bag...so excited, that we throw absolutely everything we can in there to fill it up. For now, I'd stick to the essentials: your phone, wallet, and some make-up for touch-ups. You don't wanna wear out your new bag with all that excess weight of products you won't actually need throughout the day.

Jenn S.

by mayag on 11/23/2012 2:54:52 PM

my fave bag is the first<3

by ellieamelia on 10/13/2012 2:15:45 AM

The British clutch reminds me of 1D <3 i must be dreaming
xoxo, Kitty and Kelsey

by Nemo3 on 9/29/2012 10:06:28 PM

where do i get bags like these? they so cute!

by iheartbacon on 9/10/2012 9:54:31 PM

MOD MDO MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
(continued from first comment)
I eat healthy, excercise, count my blessing every night, IDK what else I should do, or what I am doing wrong. I guess time heals all?

Hey girl,

You should talk to an adult about how you are feeling! Thinking is great, but you will feel a lot better if you can unload on someone who can offer support and a response in person. Talk to an older family member, teacher or counselor about your feelings -- it will help you so, so much, I promise!

Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 9/8/2012 11:50:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I feel depressed.

Hey girl,

I'm so sorry you feel that way! Things will always get better, and you are so beautiful and amazing, so don't forget to remember everything you love about yourself and your life! I can only imagine how tough things are for you. Because we wish you only the best, it’s extremely important that you speak to a trusted adult, such as a family member, doctor, guidance counselor, teacher, etc. Also, for additional help, including hotlines where you can talk to experts about your feelings, check out: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/04/HELP!2.aspx

Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 9/8/2012 11:23:42 PM

WANT ADVICE FAST? Check out my advice queen page! Thanks <3

by myfatsquirrel on 9/8/2012 6:13:04 PM

MODMODMOD!!!
I really want a job or start a business. Problem is, I'm not allowed to babysit, I can't make jewelry to save my life, and I don't know how to maintain lawns. Do you have any good sugestions?

Hey! are you old enough to work at a local business?

Helen S.

by luvleylady13 on 9/8/2012 4:28:44 PM

I have a problem with my hair. Every day at school, by lunch hour, my hair is greasy and oily, and that oil gets on my face. By the end of the day, my hair looks super oily and bad. Can you recommend some tips or products? My hair is a few inches past shoulder length. Thanks in advance!

Helen S.

by cerenajade on 9/8/2012 3:50:37 PM

Ok so im in love with these bags, but it sucks that no one really carries or uses a purse (maybe it just were i live, you kinda look poserish if you have a purse) im 13, but all of my friends and i have super strict parents, and they go with us EVERYWERE, so it would look kinda stupid with me being the only one just carrying a purse, with my friends and my mom. what do you think?

Hey! To me it's a convenience thing. if you have stuff you need to carry around, get a purse. no one can call you a poser for doing that Smile

Helen S.

by cullenchic10 on 9/8/2012 2:57:24 PM

MOD so I just started high school and the popular cliques are already forming!! How do I join them before it's to law! Thanks SmileSmileSmileSmile

Hey! Just talk to different folks and see who you click with Smile

Helen S.

by HappyFeet16 on 9/8/2012 2:39:15 PM

mod mod!
School started about 2 weeks ago. I have a ton of homework every night along with studying and I'm also on the tennis team so I don't get home from school until about 6. I've been getting quite a few tension headaches because of the long, stressful, and busy days.
What should I do to relax during the week, especially when I have such little time?

Hey! well what do you like to do? plan out small chunks of time for reading, yoga, tv, or whatever relaxes you most. even a little bit can help!

Helen S.

by sportychic501 on 9/8/2012 2:37:21 PM

**********ATTENTION**********

Are you a fan of the hit teen drama series Hollywood Heights? Then join my Hollywood Heights Fan Club! We'll talk about all of the episodes, give our opinions and tell what you think might happen. There are also positions open. Join now! Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 9/8/2012 1:10:51 PM

Hi guys♥!
Need advice on girl stuff? Feel too embarrassed to ask someone else, or are you just not getting good answers? Well then, ♥Club♥Girl♥Stuff♥ is for you! You can ask me for advice on anything from boys to makeup, tampons to work-outs, stress to braces! I'm also happy to give links if you want;) JOIN NOW!♥♥♥

by iluvmusic♥ on 9/8/2012 12:49:22 PM

OMG! They all are so cute! I love them all! Smile

by BabyDahl13 on 9/8/2012 12:19:27 PM

They're all super adorable, but it's not like they're super cheap. On the "under $40" list half of them are 40$. You can get the same style of bags for a super cheap price anywhere.

by kenzi143 on 9/8/2012 10:55:13 AM

I love the Jack Union clutch! It's cute, I love London! <3

by LLL328 on 9/8/2012 10:04:13 AM

i looooooooove the fourth one!!!!!!!!!

by hutchhol on 9/8/2012 1:36:04 AM

MOD MOD!
I know poeple say "You are as happy as you choose to be" but it's not as simple as saying "I'm going to be a happy person" it's really not. How can I be happy?

Hey girl,

Try focusing on the positive things in your life, even things that don't seem that important! Once you start remembering everything good about being you and having your life, it will be a lot easier to be happy! And if you're down, talk to a trusted adult about your feelings. You don't have to keep everything to yourself, so create a support system of family and friends! You are never alone!

Meghan D.