6 HOURS AGO Do you think smoking is a big deal? http://t.co/wRmpH82b03

9 HOURS AGO 5 ways to remix your salad routine: http://t.co/ritxTtorOn

10 HOURS AGO 5 furry friends you need to follow on Instagram ASAP: http://t.co/PVxAb5RkaE

COMMENTS

7 ways to feel great about Y-O-U

Everyone has days when things just don’t go their way, so if you’re feelin’ a little off, chances are you’re not alone. But that doesn’t mean that...

This was a really great article. I haven't been feeling myself these past couple of months for various reasons... but this is a great way to start of the New Year! Horaay for 2013

by purpleprincess60 on 1/4/2013 3:40:16 PM

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 1/3/2013 7:14:13 PM

I'm going to get a mile on my forehead removed and I'm really scared and nervous! How can I calm down?

by esmeepup on 12/9/2012 8:04:22 AM

last year i was in 6th grade and everything was perfect.i had my best friend in all my classes and never really had truble in my classes. my friend had a horrible year last year.she had no friends in her classes,she got bullyed and she just was depressed all the time.i felt so bad for her i helped her by talking to her but i didnt really know what she was going through.but now everything changed when i went to 7th grade i have my best friend in one of my classes im getting bullyed and not doing as great in school like i did last year im always so depressed.and now my friend has more friendsin her classes, doesnt get bullyed and shes a A student.what do i do and im getting soooooooooo lazy lately Frown

Hey girl,

Don't be too hard on yourself! School can be really stressful, so it's normal to feel overwhelmed at times! If you are having trouble keeping up with the work in a certain class, you could ask your teacher for study tips so they'll know you want to make an effort to do better. If you're being bullied and worried you're becoming depressed, it's really important that you speak with a trusted adult such as a parent, teacher, guidance counselor or doctor ASAP so they can help you sort everything out. For additional help, check out this post: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/04/HELP!2.aspx

Meghan D.

by holly6090 on 11/24/2012 11:08:47 PM

I always get A-grades. Jealous?

You shouldn't be.

What I lack in fails for tests,is replaced by awkwardness, insecurity, mental ramblings, overthinking and other emotional and mental disabilities and disappointments.

More importantly, I can always feel the pressure everyone puts on me. If someone gets a higher mark than me, even if he had one mistake less, they're over-excited and rub it in my face.

I DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT!

I'm happy for everyone that gets a high mark. You should be happy for yourself and not compare yourself to other people!

Please appreciate getting a fail for a test once in a while.

At least you won't create a perfect image of yourself.

by Moira1999 on 11/17/2012 5:36:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! Laughing
I am 12 years old i think I have a weight problem. I am 116 I am not sure how to lose weight. I am always sucking in my stomach to make the illusion I am skinner than i am. But My thighs are the issue. I am not sure how to lose the inner thigh weight! If anyone could help me with inner thigh weight could you email me at? It woulld help sooo much!
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!

Hey Girl, I am sorry but we cannot email you or ask for any personal info. 116 lbs is not always overweight, it depends on things like your height, muscle mass, and how much you exercise. Try this link:

For your legs, scroll over to health and fitness and down to workouts. I know there is one specifically for legs that was posted a few weeks ago.

I hope this helps!

hannah H.

Hannah H.

by cheyenne1Dlover on 11/6/2012 1:46:19 PM

Mod! Mod! Mod! Mod! Mod!
My uncle died last November. He and I were really close. I haven't been to the cemetery since he was buried. I want to go but I want to go by myself. I need some time with him by myself. The only problem is I'm not old enough to drive so my mom would have to take me but I need time to myself and I don't know how to ask her if I can go and tell her I want to go alone. Also, for his funeral a family friend asked for pictures of him to make a video. Then they decided to make a collage. Most of the pictures of him and me that I have are in that collage and I can't get them back and I don't want to seem insensitive by asking my aunt for them. Please help me! Thank you!

Hey Sweetheat118, tell your mom you'd like to go alone. Explain to her the same way you did to me. I'm sure she'll understand. Do the same with your aunt. Let her know how important those pictures were to you and how they're your only copies. If you feel awkward, get your mom to do it. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Sweetheart118 on 11/1/2012 10:04:06 PM

I just need some help with something: today was the school dance and for some reason, a whole bunch of people came up to me in the middle of the dance to tell me they decided they hate me. I am really hurt but don't want to show it. I don't know if they hate me because I'm a 95% + student or because I'm the "popular girl". I've never done anything mean to them and I don't want to go to school tomorrow. How do I bring this up with them, or others and how do I feel good about myself again? I feel totally crappy and down-in-the-dumps. If anyone has advice or has ever been in my situation- help would be appreciated.
Thanks, kwiny12

by kwiny12 on 10/31/2012 11:46:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD! So, right now I'm having a hard time transitioning from 6th to 7th grade... middle school is a lot different. But I honestly don't know what I'm so worried about as I'm a straight-A student who respects her teachers and has lots of musical an artistic talents. I try to tell myself that there would be so many kids who would love to have a life like me, but yet I feel so pressured to be perfect. Sometimes I'm intimidated about what the future has to hold. I've had a lot going on lately, too. Any advice for the stress that I'm putting on myself? Also, if you could go back to when you were in 7th grade and change any of your actions or decisions, what would you do? Thanks for reading my little essay. Smile

Hannah H.

by Emma23416 on 10/18/2012 11:55:17 AM

MOD MOD
I have a lot of blackheads. What can I use to get rid of them???

Hey girlie, find a face wash and an spot treatment cream that are formulated for blackheads. Clean & Clear makes some, and I'm sure other brands do to. It will help you target the ones that you have and prevent new ones from popping up.

Lauren T.