2 HOURS AGO Still trying to figure out the whole #iwokeuplikethis thing? Try our 4 secrets for natural beauty and wake up pretty: http://t.co/GEEl1Sjy74

3 HOURS AGO Are you #TeamTaylor or #TeamKaty? Read the facts behind this alleged feud: http://t.co/9wqZwLoKeY #GLgossip

4 HOURS AGO Who knew, right? But *so* good! RT @katie_k1265: @girlslifemag your magazine is amazing thanks for the bananas and ketchup recipe

COMMENTS

7 ways to feel great about Y-O-U

Everyone has days when things just don’t go their way, so if you’re feelin’ a little off, chances are you’re not alone. But that doesn’t mean that...

@helloimawkward1
Maybe the people in your PE class just wanted you to feel good about your attempt at it. About your crush, my idea is that he's trying to get a little bit of attention from you, so, I would say to give him some! (:

Hope this helps!
Brittany R. <3

by brittbear98 on 9/8/2012 6:41:16 PM

Can i tell you guys something wierd? yesterday during PE i had to do the pull-up test. of course i didnt get any,but when i dropped down, i got more attention than the only girl who got any pull-ups!! i got multiple high fives,a few claps,and my crush said "nice try!" (yes!). so what exactly do you think that this means? i've never been popular in my whole life or anything...

by helloimawkward1 on 9/8/2012 5:08:00 PM

I usually Blow bubbles or write the lyrics to songs i like in fancy handwriting or doodle or make up a new hairstyle or look t the note i still have that my crush gave me 2 years ago saying he liked me back (which still gives me the same rush of excitement) or sing in my head this gofy sng i made up with my friends in 6th gradeor think o random hilarious memories that are irrelevant to the current situation. Wacky cheerful stuff! Smile

by sarahaqua17 on 9/8/2012 4:35:00 PM

Some ways that I chase away my blues are reading and listening to music.

by otter77 on 9/8/2012 2:42:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD please answer, this is so important to me. so i was on the modified field hockey team last year, and they never make cuts so i didn't practice for this year. this year, too many girls tried out so they had to make cuts. i'm not the best runner, and i'm not too good at field hockey, but i thought i was better than some of the people that made it, but i didn't make it. i'm really really sad about it. i don't want to have to go to school and see the girls wearing their jerseys and spirit and see two of my friends talking about their games and i definitely don't want to tell people on my afternoon bus that i'm on it because i didn't make the team, even though i was on the team last year! i'm gonna miss going to team bonding and having all that fun. how do i get over my sadness and avoid being sad when i see everyone in jerseys at school? please don't say to think about who has it worse, thats what everyone says. i just wanna feel better. thanks Smile Xx

Hey! That's so sad, I'm really sorry. I think you're just going to be upset for a while, but one way to work on feeling better would be to try to join another activity you're interested in, or maybe practice up for next year's tryouts. good luck!

Helen S.

by laughlots on 9/8/2012 1:53:53 PM

MOD MOD!
Hey, so whenever I try a mirror thing "find something you like" I always focus on the BAD things, and I can't help it!

Hey girl,

Try turning what you see as "bad" into something positive -- those things are what makes you unique! If you stop seeing things as good and bad and start seeing them as who you are, you'll be a lot happier Smile You are beautiful inside and out!

Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 9/7/2012 11:55:19 PM

Mod Mod mod mod mod mod!!!!
Please I really like this cute guy for a while now, but the problem is I don't know him. I never talked to him in my life but I decided that this year I'm finally going to say hi, but I don't know how. Like whenever I want to I'm gone & when I pass him in the hallway I notice him after he walked passed me. Please answer me it's so hard for me just to say hi and I actually have been having dreams about him. The other thing is I feel like I'll NEVER stand a chance because there's girls that look like models and Im just not pretty. ( I'm not trying to fish for compliments it's just something I believe)

Hey girl,

If he's shallow enough to care only about looks, he's not worth your time, even though I'm sure you are beautiful! If you want to say hi, just go up and introduce yourself! You don't have to be flirty and you will probably be nervous, but if you just start a casual conversation about school it won't be that awkward! Good luck Smile

Meghan D.

by Icecreamluver on 9/7/2012 11:12:51 PM

That's what I always tell my friends when they're feeling blue!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ATTENTION! Need advice? Join Problem Place. Not only will we boost your self esteem, we'll also give you advice and help you through sticky situations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Over-whelmed by fashion? My club, The Chichi Circle, will help you find your personal style, how to rock it and keep you updated with the latest trends while socializing with other club members.

by Shadow.Fall691 on 9/7/2012 10:25:21 PM

mod mod mod!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey girl,

Long distance relationships can work, but it can be tricky! Check out these posts on long distance relationships for more info and advice! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/03/12/long-distance-love.aspx http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/05/24/My-boyfriend-is-moving-across-the-country.aspx

Meghan D. Meghan D.

by PlushPurplePanda on 9/7/2012 10:13:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I have a cussing problem...I get really angry easily and then I start to cuss ALOT. Well this girl is threatening to tell my parents about my cussing, and it's scaring me so much cuz if she tells them I'm dead in a second! HOW DO I GET HER TO NOT TELL MY PARENTS. Ps: I am trying to stop cussing right now! But she doesn't understand that.

Hey girl,

This is a natural stage that many people go through! Try talking to a trusted adult or guidance counselor about what's making you angry and why you're cussing -- if you can sort through your problems, you will understand yourself better and be able to stop more than if you try on your own. And if you tell your parents about it now, even if they're upset, it will be a lot better hearing it from you than from her, and they can help you stop!

Meghan D.