Bridget M.

is modding

2 HOURS AGO Which @5SOS guy ditched the group? http://t.co/ha18y5CgrB

3 HOURS AGO Don't deck the hall, deck your nails with 5 fab Christmas manis: http://t.co/lRl4FxZNXW

4 HOURS AGO We chilled with @CodySimpson at @barbizonmodels' Passport to Discovery cruise, and THIS is what he said: http://t.co/rHxMCbdWJj

COMMENTS

7 ways to feel great about Y-O-U

Everyone has days when things just don’t go their way, so if you’re feelin’ a little off, chances are you’re not alone. But that doesn’t mean that...

MOd MOD MOD mod
I tihnk this guy in my english class likes me cuz yesterday he talked to me some, said I was a good drawer and asked me to show him some more stuff today, and asked how my summer was. I was onna show him my notebook today but we had an assmebly that hour so I didn't have a chance but I think he looked over at me once or twice and in the hallyways a couple times. Do you tihnk he likes me or just wants a girl best friend?

Meghan D.

by teampeetapercy on 9/7/2012 4:07:32 PM

MODMODMOD
I tend to fall for guys way to fast!! Is there any way to remind myself to pace myself...and just become his friend first?

Meghan D.

by Emily241997 on 9/7/2012 3:58:22 PM

I found out my crush is bi....

Hey girl,

It's normal to have questions at that point, but if your crush isn't willing to talk about it, I wouldn't pry...he might be figuring things out and not want to chat! If he does bring up the topic, listen with an open mind and be supportive.

Meghan D.

by teampeetapercy on 9/7/2012 3:25:09 PM

MOD MOd
Today in English this guy who I kinda know complimeneted me on my drawing on my notebook, said it looked like it was printer on there, and when I said I made another one he asked e to bring it to class tomorrow to show him. he asked how my summer was and we talked a little, He seemd nice! Do you think he might like me, or does he just wnat a gal friend? Thanks!

Hey girl,

He might like you, or he might just want to be friends, but either way, there's no harm in spending time together until you find out! If he seems nice, keep hanging out as friends and see what happens!

Meghan D.

by teampeetapercy on 9/7/2012 3:24:21 PM

When ever I feel really sad, I sing a song that has the same problem or write one. When my parents make me mad, I write a song about it or I sing Complicated by Avril Lavigne. Laughing Music helps me with EVERYTHING.

**********ATTENTION**********

Are you a fan of the hit teen drama series Hollywood Heights? Then join my Hollywood Heights Fan Club! We'll talk about all of the episodes, give our opinions and tell what you think might happen. There are also positions open. Join now! Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 9/7/2012 12:46:28 PM

Hey girls! I started up a new club called, 'I'm Sorry'. The title DOES explain all! So far there's three other members! Thanks to all those who joined! If you want to find out more, search 'I'm Sorry' and then click the button that has different options and click on the clubs only button. You'll see my club! But to make life easier, you can click on my username and find it! Thank you to all who join!

by Gabriella123 on 9/7/2012 7:51:12 AM

MOD
im using Maybelline Fit Me foundation and sometimes the covergirl clean foundation. do u think if i drink more water and eat better my skin will get better on its own while i still wear this make up or should i wear less and find another brand..

Hey Im.Unique.YAY!, mhmm I think the foundations are messing with your skin. The fact that you are two different products may not be good since there are different ingredients that may not combine well. If you absolutely have to use a foundation try getting a natural one. Check out Bare Minerals and Bare Escentuals. I've heard they work well. Yup, I think water will really help. I drinks lots of water during the day and I have definitely seen a difference. Also be sure to wash your face day and night (I recommend Burt's Bees acne wash and facial cleanser) and keep it moisturized. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Im.Unique.YAY! on 9/6/2012 10:42:16 PM

I have one guy friend, we used to be really close, he was my best friend. Earlier this year we got into a fight and I was never really happy with the way it ended. He's changed a lot since we were best friends and now he always complains about everything and he brings my mood down a lot and I don't like hanging out with him. I've tried to fix our friendship, but now I just want out but he's friends with some of my friends and he sits with us at lunch and I don't want to hang out with him anymore. Is there anyway to stop hanging around him without like ruining his friendship with everyone else? thxs!

Hey chicky97, mhmm this is a little sticky. As long as you don't make the situation awkward it won't be or not quite as much. Still be yourself around your friends and just try not to pay too much attention to him. Continue being friendly saying hi and asking how his day went and leave it at that. If starts to act or say something negative ignore him and go back to hanging with your buddies. I'm sure the people in your friend group will start to see that it's him causing the trouble. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by chicky97 on 9/6/2012 9:55:59 PM

MOD!
My skin was pretty decent in the summer cuz i never wore makeup but now that school is started i started wearing makeup again and im breaking out! if i stop wearing make up everyone will see my ugly skinn I have terrible acne Frown i haate wearing makeup honestly.

Hey Im.Unique.YAY!, well the makeup could be making your skin worse. What products and brands are you using? Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Im.Unique.YAY! on 9/6/2012 9:51:30 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I've been feeling very stressed lately. Between school, HW, church, chores. . . IDK. I just feel so overwhelmed and frazzled. Do you have any tips for de-stressing? Because of my stress, I normally get bad headaches and stomach aches. I want to not worry so much, because my mom said it's not good for me and that I'll get an ulcer if I keep on worrying, but I just can't. Please help!!

Hey DANCINGQUEEN9812, it sounds like some organization will help. If you create a scheldule that gives you time to dedicate yourself to school, chores, homework and everything else you'll be good to go. Don't forget to include breaks for rest and socializing. Sit down and go over the times you have to go to school, do homework and church. Space each thing out over the week, so you won't be overwhelmed trying to cram everything in. When you get those headaches or stomach pains, try some deep breathing exercises to calm your body down. Hope this helps girly!!!! Xoxo

Lynae P.