2 HOURS AGO We've got your cash-flow covered with Money Management 101. #StartYourBizMonth: http://t.co/wGHGqisWnO pic.twitter.com/eKQMjaokd3

3 HOURS AGO You'll never believe which TV show will be making a splash on Broadway: http://t.co/38l3GJghFr pic.twitter.com/uAiMnMrEmF

4 HOURS AGO Uh oh! The fatal flat iron mistake you've been making: http://t.co/AMeQlLbqPR pic.twitter.com/7yfSVZ0jwl

COMMENTS

7 witchy book characters we love to hate

Throughout all the lit we read, we come across characters that are oh-so-likeable (Hermione Granger, anyone?) But, there are also the ones who are just straight up witchy—the...

Facepalm isnt enough. omigod. order of phoenix much? LLN!

by foodiejr99 on 9/14/2012 9:20:04 PM

Massie is my favorite! Who's with me?

by transform2314 on 9/14/2012 9:00:50 PM

Girl's Life, Girl's Life, Girl's Life....

Major facepalm with the Umbridge thing in Goblet of Fire... I'm disappointed in you.

by pottergirl317 on 9/14/2012 7:57:57 PM

Umbridge is actually in Order of Phoenix, not in Goblet of Fire.

by Pauline07 on 9/14/2012 7:25:07 PM

dolores umbridge is in the order of the phoenix book!!!

by pinklol56 on 9/14/2012 7:22:58 PM

I agree with bublegum_girl, the DADA (Defense Against the Dark Arts) teacher for Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire was Mad-eye Moody. Umbridge was the DADA teacher for Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. And I should know, I just read that book last week.

by kittycat99kmb on 9/14/2012 7:15:50 PM

Cool article Smile!! You know,I just found out what that whole 'clique' thing is so I decided to read it and I have to say I really hated it. But like I've said before,different strokes for different folks Smile

by iluvmusic♥ on 9/14/2012 4:10:04 PM

Dolores Umbridge is not in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

by bublegum_girl on 9/14/2012 3:00:41 PM

If you could have an exotic animal as a pet, what kind would you want?

How would *you* rewrite history? CLICK HERE to tell us and enter for your chance to win a prize pack fit for a queen!

SPOTTED: Teenage revolutionary Vivian Apple!

3,000 “Believers” are missing or dead, and Vivian Apple may be the only one who can save them.  Because for her, the Apocalypse was just the beginning. CLICK HERE for more.