5 HOURS AGO November's almost over... How's your #NaNoWriMo novel coming?

6 HOURS AGO What lip color should you *really* be wearing?

8 HOURS AGO Uh-oh, are you using the wrong type of brush? Find out here:

7 witchy book characters we love to hate

Throughout all the lit we read, we come across characters that are oh-so-likeable (Hermione Granger, anyone?) But, there are also the ones who are just straight up witchy—the...

Facepalm isnt enough. omigod. order of phoenix much? LLN!

by foodiejr99 on 9/14/2012 9:20:04 PM

Massie is my favorite! Who's with me?

by transform2314 on 9/14/2012 9:00:50 PM

Girl's Life, Girl's Life, Girl's Life....

Major facepalm with the Umbridge thing in Goblet of Fire... I'm disappointed in you.

by pottergirl317 on 9/14/2012 7:57:57 PM

Umbridge is actually in Order of Phoenix, not in Goblet of Fire.

by Pauline07 on 9/14/2012 7:25:07 PM

dolores umbridge is in the order of the phoenix book!!!

by pinklol56 on 9/14/2012 7:22:58 PM

I agree with bublegum_girl, the DADA (Defense Against the Dark Arts) teacher for Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire was Mad-eye Moody. Umbridge was the DADA teacher for Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. And I should know, I just read that book last week.

by kittycat99kmb on 9/14/2012 7:15:50 PM

Cool article Smile!! You know,I just found out what that whole 'clique' thing is so I decided to read it and I have to say I really hated it. But like I've said before,different strokes for different folks Smile

by iluvmusic♥ on 9/14/2012 4:10:04 PM

Dolores Umbridge is not in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

by bublegum_girl on 9/14/2012 3:00:41 PM

CLICK HERE for your chance to win

Curiosity House: The Shrunken Head, a creepy-cool new mystery novel.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!