Bridget M.

is modding

6 HOURS AGO WHITE & GOLD, obvi. ⚪️🔶

10 HOURS AGO How to master the half moon mani 💅http://t.co/me1lXQP4855

13 HOURS AGO Prim AKA @WillowShields just joined the Dancing with the Stars cast: http://t.co/GXY88ro771

COMMENTS

7 witchy book characters we love to hate

Throughout all the lit we read, we come across characters that are oh-so-likeable (Hermione Granger, anyone?) But, there are also the ones who are just straight up witchy—the...

Facepalm isnt enough. omigod. order of phoenix much? LLN!

by foodiejr99 on 9/14/2012 9:20:04 PM

Massie is my favorite! Who's with me?

by transform2314 on 9/14/2012 9:00:50 PM

Girl's Life, Girl's Life, Girl's Life....

Major facepalm with the Umbridge thing in Goblet of Fire... I'm disappointed in you.

by pottergirl317 on 9/14/2012 7:57:57 PM

Umbridge is actually in Order of Phoenix, not in Goblet of Fire.

by Pauline07 on 9/14/2012 7:25:07 PM

dolores umbridge is in the order of the phoenix book!!!

by pinklol56 on 9/14/2012 7:22:58 PM

I agree with bublegum_girl, the DADA (Defense Against the Dark Arts) teacher for Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire was Mad-eye Moody. Umbridge was the DADA teacher for Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. And I should know, I just read that book last week.

by kittycat99kmb on 9/14/2012 7:15:50 PM

Cool article Smile!! You know,I just found out what that whole 'clique' thing is so I decided to read it and I have to say I really hated it. But like I've said before,different strokes for different folks Smile

by iluvmusic♥ on 9/14/2012 4:10:04 PM

Dolores Umbridge is not in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

by bublegum_girl on 9/14/2012 3:00:41 PM

If you could have all your besties over for a party this weekend what kind of theme would your party have?

CLICK HERE to fall under the spell of Dearest, the magical new book in the Woodcutter Sisters series!

Fash face off: Vote for your chance to score $100 in sporty gear from the NFL

Glitz and glam...or cute and casual? Pick your favorite sporty-chic look for a chance to score a $100 NFLShop.com gift card.

Which look really scores? CLICK HERE to vote!