A MINUTE AGO Get a lil mysterious with 4 non-verbal flirting tricks: http://t.co/NbbiVk3aZP

3 HOURS AGO 5 #DIY options for your Thanksgiving table centerpiece: http://t.co/NS6hhu9ckR

4 HOURS AGO 5 Xmas smoothies that prove holiday treats CAN be healthy: http://t.co/YDVZvghmQg

COMMENTS

7 witchy book characters we love to hate

Throughout all the lit we read, we come across characters that are oh-so-likeable (Hermione Granger, anyone?) But, there are also the ones who are just straight up witchy—the...

I love massie!!!!! She's my favorite book character ever!!!!! Smile

by esk8 on 11/18/2012 9:51:40 AM

ummmmm....... dolores umbride is from the fifth book harry potter and the order of the phoenix, not the goblet of fire. sorry to correct you guys im a harry potter freak.....
HEY JOIN MY CLUB!!!!!!!! CLUB ANYTHING MOST POSITIONS ARE OPEN AND GREAT ADVICE AND FUN! PLEASE JOIN NOW!!!!!!

by puddinface7 on 10/27/2012 9:22:32 PM

I definitly dislike Caroline Bongley!!!

by Chobear on 10/27/2012 2:28:20 PM

You got the HP book wrong, Dolores Umbridge was in the fifth book (the order of the phoenix), not the fourth.

by Jada423 on 10/27/2012 2:18:23 PM

First of all Umbridge wasn't in the Goblet of Fire, she was in the Order of the Pheonix. Secondly, we didn't find out Snape was good until The Deathly Hallows. Third, her classes weren't a total snooze fest, all the students were mad at her since they couldn't use magic in that class so there was a few fights. The only class they really found boring was Professor Binns classes on history.

by soccerocks39 on 10/16/2012 6:56:20 PM

Massie is actually pretty nice, she's just insecure Smile

by Topaz1116 on 9/19/2012 10:46:35 PM

Professor Umbridge is from Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix, not Goblet of Fire.

by hidi75 on 9/15/2012 1:14:36 PM

I would like this article more if I actually had read some of the books in it.

by Glitterheart16 on 9/14/2012 10:10:48 PM

@YayaYuiki

I disagree. Snape killed Dumbledor because Dumbledore told him to so that Draco wouldnt have to live with the guilt, he used to be a death eater true, but he begged Dumbledore for forgiveness and worked as a double agent to bring Voldemort down. In the end he did everything for love, because he loved Lily, harrys mom, and it tortured him to know that she died. Sorry if this is long, but thats my opinion.
P.S I just finished reading the clique, literally, today! Smile

by purplecupcake411 on 9/14/2012 9:57:50 PM

you dont have to read the book tofind out that Professor Umbridge isnt in Goblet of Fire.
AND Snape NEVER turned out to be good, hewas always a death eater and died as one. Snape killed Dumbledore for Voldemort, yes he actually liked Harry because of his Mom. Seriously, READ THE BOOKS!!!!!

by YayaYuiki on 9/14/2012 9:51:23 PM

Facepalm isnt enough. omigod. order of phoenix much? LLN!

by foodiejr99 on 9/14/2012 9:20:04 PM

Massie is my favorite! Who's with me?

by transform2314 on 9/14/2012 9:00:50 PM

Girl's Life, Girl's Life, Girl's Life....

Major facepalm with the Umbridge thing in Goblet of Fire... I'm disappointed in you.

by pottergirl317 on 9/14/2012 7:57:57 PM

Umbridge is actually in Order of Phoenix, not in Goblet of Fire.

by Pauline07 on 9/14/2012 7:25:07 PM

dolores umbridge is in the order of the phoenix book!!!

by pinklol56 on 9/14/2012 7:22:58 PM

I agree with bublegum_girl, the DADA (Defense Against the Dark Arts) teacher for Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire was Mad-eye Moody. Umbridge was the DADA teacher for Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. And I should know, I just read that book last week.

by kittycat99kmb on 9/14/2012 7:15:50 PM

Cool article Smile!! You know,I just found out what that whole 'clique' thing is so I decided to read it and I have to say I really hated it. But like I've said before,different strokes for different folks Smile

by iluvmusic♥ on 9/14/2012 4:10:04 PM

Dolores Umbridge is not in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

by bublegum_girl on 9/14/2012 3:00:41 PM