2 HOURS AGO RT @russettvirtue: @sierra_furtado i just found you in my magazine what a time to be alive

2 HOURS AGO Decorating the office with fresh blooms and #GLsabrina 💐

3 HOURS AGO Thinking about Christmas cookies like...

Snag Bridgit Mendler's fall faves from the Oct/Nov 12 issue

Did reading all about Bridgit Mendler’s fall accessory faves in this month’s issue leave you wanting more? Check out these amazing statement pieces inspired by Bridgit’s picks to...

by ellieamelia on 10/13/2012 10:43:38 PM

mod mod mod hey my mom was saying about how homecomming is coming up soon and i was just wondering if you guys know any places to get really good dresses?? thanks!

Hey girlie,

I've always loved forever21 semi-formal dresses because they're reasonably priced and cute for something you only wear once to a dance.
Jordan S.

by niccer13 on 9/18/2012 6:17:36 PM

Hi Mods! Can I get some help? I have a guy friend and I think he likes me. Here is the problem. One day he is sweet and flirty the next, his flirty 'tude is gone. Some days it feels like he may be my future BF and then others I can't tell if he wants to just be friends. How do I find out whats up? It is kinda confusing when I cant tell. I do like him though. I also have a semi-related question. I am in 8th grade and he is in 9th, do you think that it is possible for him to ask me out? Thank you bunches! XOX!

Hey JellyBeanChick, yeah that does sound a little confusing. Maybe he's acting like that because he's unsure of your feelings for him. Maybe making it a little more clear that you fancy him will cause him to change his behavior. Yup, you guys are only one year apart, and anything is possible. Remember even the word "impossible" says i'm possible. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by JellyBeanChick on 9/16/2012 9:47:58 PM

I liked those! Smile

by averya on 9/15/2012 11:06:28 PM

I've looked every where for the issues in bookstores Walmart and lots of other places. I can only read GL magizines from 2010. Where can I find them at?

by kellybelly44 on 9/12/2012 10:11:26 AM

Want to be popular, or just want your crush to notice you. Well we can help you with that. Need to know what dress to wear or what to do when you have an embarrassing moment. We have it all just ask!!

by icecream8975 on 9/11/2012 5:53:48 PM

pretty! Smile

by BabyDahl13 on 9/11/2012 4:10:02 PM

I really hope I get this issue in the mail this time cause I never got the last issue at all and I had to buy it from the store. And where I live at it is hard to find it. This is the 2 issue I have missed.

Hannah H.

by fashiongirl25 on 9/11/2012 2:52:38 PM

Before you go shopping, raid your closet. Pair your clothes in new ways with pieces you already own. You'll be surprised at how much fuller your closet becomes.

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?