5 HOURS AGO 5 steps to follow in a friend fight: http://t.co/kh28xT5dTJ

6 HOURS AGO Magical school dance moments we heart from movies: http://t.co/B8F8A0Ukhs

7 HOURS AGO How to kick that your horrible nail biting habit for good: http://t.co/JqjwhgZWxM

COMMENTS

Take your texting to talking IRL

When I text the guy I like, we text forever. But when I talk to him in person with all my friends around he doesn't talk...

Mod Mod Mod Mod
So i really like this guy but i asked him out last year and he said no but it took him like two months to tell me no. This spring i want to ask him to formal and i loved the idea in the mag about sending a selfie holding a sign sayin FORMAL? But what if he doesn't text back? then what do i do without seeming desperate?
thanx bnchs!

Hey girl, if he doesn't text back, I'd take it as a polite no. It's a cute idea, girl, but you deserve a date who's excited to go with you and who would respond to that kind of thing. So know better things are ahead if he doesn't say anything. Good luck!

xoxo

Alyssa B.

by divasa on 9/10/2012 5:11:51 PM

modmodmod
I have a date to homecoming but were just friends and i said yes...though he really likes me and just a week ago i met this really AMAZING guy and well my phone i dont have right now and so ive been texing him with my friends phone and he's said that he wants to hang out and that hes gonna take me out to lunch! weve been talking in the halls and today he hugged me really tightly and for a while it was just sooo sweet(and he smells really good lol!)Also when i was txting him b4 my softball game he txted me i bet your gonna do great!Smilegood luck! and well i talked to my mom and she said maybe my "date" will you know just decide to not go with me...idk its just i really like this other guy...ok so my questions are
1. Do you think he likes me back (the guy i like)
2. What if he asks me to homecoming..or to be his gf?

Hey girl,

If he likes you as much as you say (which it sounds like he definitely does!), he'll respect your friendship with your other guy! You shouldn't ditch your friend, but you could still be his date and dance with your crush at homecoming, too! There will be plenty more time to hang out with this guy later Smile

Meghan D.

by winniefer on 9/7/2012 9:04:29 PM

How do I get a guy's number without asking for it. Cuz itd be awk since I've knwn him for a year.

Hey girl,

If you've known him for a year, it shouldn't be awkward to ask, you can just ask as a friend so you can text and hang out!

Meghan D.

by TinaTime on 9/7/2012 8:45:20 PM

Mod Mod Mod
My crush has a girlfriend and I don't wanna wreck his relationship, but how do I keep myself on his radar for future gf's? Thanks bnches!

Meghan D.

by brenlxl on 9/7/2012 7:11:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
my ex boyfriend is a know it all and can be a complete jerk. Our class has only 14 people so there is no escaping him, especially in group projects. We all always fight and a lot of times he does things even after i tell him not to because he thinks hes right. like at lunch he digs through my lunchbox and even after i say "jack, stop going through my lunch", " im not gonna take anything" he says, "come on just give it back" i say, but he doesnt stop because he always thinks hes right! he wont stop no matter what? what can i do without getting a teacher involved ( my mom doesn't know wht to do cause she doesnt think its tht bad) ITS BEEN GOING ON FOR A YEAR PLEASE HELP!!

Meghan D.

by vamppixie on 9/7/2012 6:08:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD!! me and this boy were friends last year than bf gf in the summer and now we r just friends. but i never wanted it to end because he is such a nice guy. and for the past couple of days he has been trying to catch up with me at the end of the day everyday, im am a little confused onwhat he is thinking. does he still like me or is he just trying to be nice?

Meghan D.

by monkeyluver199 on 9/7/2012 6:00:44 PM

Mod mod mod!!! Two things:
This guy that i like always hugs me and pokes me and even gave up sitting with his friends to come sit with me. He even put his arm around the back of my chair Smile do you think he likes me? Btw im 2 years younger then him but i look his age. Helpppp!!!

Meghan D.

by dojhallow97 on 9/7/2012 5:23:21 PM

Okay, so my crush and I used to b super close, we would text everyday, and talk at school all the time. It was pretty obvious that he liked me, even tho at the time I liked someone else as well as him. But over the summer his phone broke, and we totally lost contact. And I just got my schedule, and we have no classes together this year!!!! What can I do to stay friends and get him to like me?

Meghan D.

by Monkeypeep26 on 9/7/2012 4:48:32 PM

I have thesame problem. I text my crush all the time. It starts at 6:30 am and ends at 10 at night. But, when I see him in theatre, he doesn't talk to me as much. I never get to talk to him because he doesn't go to my school. How can I get him to talk to me in person?

Meghan D.

by jwpixie on 9/7/2012 2:58:27 PM

**********ATTENTION**********

Are you a fan of the hit teen drama series Hollywood Heights? Then join my Hollywood Heights Fan Club! We'll talk about all of the episodes, give our opinions and tell what you think might happen. There are also positions open. Join now! Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 9/7/2012 12:42:50 PM

MODMODMODMOD!!!!
My crush blushes around me sometimes. Is that a good sign that he likes me?

Hey girl, it sounds like there's a good chance. Check out this article:  http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/08/10/The-Scoop-Sneaky-signs-your-crush-likes-you-back.aspx

Lauren I.

by luvleylady13 on 9/7/2012 9:01:52 AM

Ugh! Guys are confusing. :/ My crush....I don't even know what to do anymore. I give up.
Also @emmababe77, there was this one guy that totally ignored me this year! Like changed his route and avoided and was a jerk to me! So I apologized to him. I didn't do ANYTHING to him! But when I did say those two words, he says "For what?" I WAS VERY MAD!!! Well now he's nicer to me. I still am confused, but it's worth it. I don't know if he ever liked me, but there has been girls everywhere that had a guy avoid them and it turns out the guy like her. So yes! There is still hope! I encourage you to talk to him! It can blossom from there on out! Good luck~

by Gabriella123 on 9/7/2012 7:56:59 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
this year my crush and i dont have any classes but we see each other at our lockers. and our lockers are close to each other. but last year we pretty good friends and kept in touch over the summer. now he like totally ignores me, its like i dont even exist to him! whats going on? and what should i do so we dont become total strangers?

Hey emmababe77, maybe he's ignoring you because you haven't said anything to him. Try waving or saying wassup the next time you see him. If that feels too awkward start the convo with a compliment or question about his summer. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.