1 HOURS AGO Our fave 4 fashionistas from the Young Hollywood Awards: http://t.co/aK6YhM7ACD

2 HOURS AGO When to put the breaks on your #FWB relationship: http://t.co/QHXXVEw8w4

3 HOURS AGO Hey #DMV divas, snag awesome internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/jdgIrHLbpE

COMMENTS

Trend we heart: The great outdoors

There’s nothing cozier than wrapping up with a comfy knit sweater or shearling jacket this fall. We’re heading into the woods and stocking up on hunters’ picks...

Hey girls! Looking for advice on school and friends? Need someone to listen to you vent? I'm here! If you want advice or just someone to listen to you, feel free to post a comment to my profile or visit my Advice Queen page! Have a great day Laughing

by ohheyitsjennyy on 10/7/2012 9:57:31 PM

Mod mod mod
Is 5:25-7:45pm a good time for potluck dinner party at my house?

Hey girl, I think that's just fine. Maybe even start toward 6 p.m.? That's closer to dinner hour.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/10/2012 8:50:07 PM

forever21 always has cute stuffSmile

by myfatsquirrel on 9/9/2012 9:36:09 PM

Lynae P.
Okay this is my first comment:
MOD MOD MOD MOD!
1. Sometimes I have ideas or thoughts. But then the voice in my head says "That's so stupid, I can't believe you would even think that." and then I don't share my ideas or anything.
2. So I started school recently and I also dance from 4:45 to 8:30 on Tuesdays and Thursdays (sometimes fridays) I also have so much homework, that I want to talk to my mom about my day other than just saying "Oh it was fine." but there isn't time for that, and I really wish I could talk to her more, but I'm gone all day, and it sounds crazy because I live with my family, but I miss being with them. By the time I get home from dance people are asleep.
My second comment:
MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I don't see them other nights either though. Because of soccer games, homework, events, etc.

Hey WinnieGirlie, while the week is super busy, there's always the weekends. Make Saturday and Sunday your family days. You could all go out to the movies, have dinner together, have family game night or just spend it together. Let them know how much you miss them, and I'm sure they'll find ways to hang out with ya more. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by WinnieGirlie on 9/9/2012 9:23:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!

Hey WinnieGirlie, I just logged on and another mod was helping you out before. I'd love to help ya though, so send me in your question so I can respond. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by WinnieGirlie on 9/9/2012 9:02:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!

Hey girlie, 1. don't listen to that voice in your head. It might be a different or unique idea, but no idea is stupid. 2. If you only dance two days a week, schedule extra time to be with your family on other nights of the week. That way you can spend time with your family and still make time to do everything else that you need.

Lauren T.

by WinnieGirlie on 9/9/2012 8:11:08 PM

i luv the boots!!!

by cutiepie14231 on 9/9/2012 8:01:45 PM

It does! Thanks sooosoooo much im not nervous anymore thanks Lauren!

Yay! I'm so glad!

Lauren T.

by poptart64 on 9/9/2012 5:50:55 PM

tomorrow i have to pee in a cup for a blood test do i get to hold the cup and do it bye myself or do they? please answer!!

Hey girlie, you'll be able to do it by yourself privately. I hope that makes you feel better about it!

Lauren T.

by poptart64 on 9/9/2012 5:42:31 PM

Plaid shirts or sleeves and shorts or jeans with hiking boots goes together! RIGHT ON! Laughing

by Susmita24 on 9/9/2012 12:22:59 PM