Bridget M.

is modding

11 HOURS AGO 3 ways to look adorably preppy this holiday: http://t.co/urNiJo8PPo

14 HOURS AGO 6 new Christmas music videos we can't stop watching: http://t.co/N2g6v5Tq9l

15 HOURS AGO Deck your nails! Christmas mani inspo: http://t.co/1YDVUPbPoR

COMMENTS

Trend we heart: The great outdoors

There’s nothing cozier than wrapping up with a comfy knit sweater or shearling jacket this fall. We’re heading into the woods and stocking up on hunters’ picks...

Babydahl13,IKR!!! GL isnt telling you to buy these exact clothes! They are for inspiration! And even if the prices seem too extreme,then complain to the website who's selling them,not GL!!!

by snowver11 on 9/9/2012 11:36:07 AM

I love them all!!! Especially the first one and the boots!

by PeaceKool on 9/9/2012 11:24:03 AM

MOD MOD MOD please answer soon, it's sooo important to me. Well tomorrow my entire grade is going to a camp. It's for 3 days and 2 nights. There will be v swings ziplines and high ropes courses. And you stay in a cabin with 8 other girls. 2 probs though.
a. I'm afraid of heights even though we are harnessed
b. there are some girls that are being really cruel to me and I am scared i will be in their cabin. (said I wouldn't go to heaven and said that if I was in their cabin that they would play pranks on me)
HELP!!!!!!!!

Hey Fireymindedgal<3, let your teachers know so you won't be placed in their cabin. If you are, try to see if you can switch with another girl to get another cabin. Hope you have fun! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Fierymindedgal<3 on 9/9/2012 10:52:41 AM

Funny, I've been dressing like this for years. It's been my style forever now. Good to see my style is finally a trend!! Haha. You got the plaid, now I'm waiting for camouflage. That is the best look of them all!

by Januaryfairy on 9/9/2012 10:44:43 AM

I love all these clothes!!! Very casual and trendy for fall! Smile I love all the fashions GL posts! To all you girls who disagree with the prices: first they really aren't bad. These prices are actually cheap. And GL isn't telling you guys to buy these exact clothes! Go out to a cheap store and find some clothes that look like these but cheaper! GL is posting great fashions!

by BabyDahl13 on 9/9/2012 10:17:56 AM

But, some of the stuff in the Cute & Cheap section isn't all that cheap.

I like the 1st jacket,the backpack, the tank,the button down, and the sweater.
Need advice? Join the advice club! I'm 16 and have been through alot. I can answer anything, no question is too weird. Plus, I promise to answer within 2 days since I come on here everyday.

by scamp24 on 9/9/2012 9:35:17 AM

OMG i have similar boots!

by ColosalMascara on 9/9/2012 8:18:19 AM

Mod!
How come you guys always post clothes items that are way expince of? Do you guys think of the poor ones out ther?!

Hey girl,

While we love admiring high fashion, we totally get that readers want affordable clothes, too -- that's why we have an entire fashion section called Cute & Cheap, which is filled with affordable and adorable clothes and style ideas! http://www.girlslife.com/category/cute-cheap.aspx

Meghan D.