9 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

10 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

11 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

Trend we heart: The great outdoors

There’s nothing cozier than wrapping up with a comfy knit sweater or shearling jacket this fall. We’re heading into the woods and stocking up on hunters’ picks...

Hey girls! Looking for advice on school and friends? Need someone to listen to you vent? I'm here! If you want advice or just someone to listen to you, feel free to post a comment to my profile or visit my Advice Queen page! Have a great day Laughing

by ohheyitsjennyy on 10/7/2012 9:57:31 PM

Mod mod mod
Is 5:25-7:45pm a good time for potluck dinner party at my house?

Hey girl, I think that's just fine. Maybe even start toward 6 p.m.? That's closer to dinner hour.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/10/2012 8:50:07 PM

forever21 always has cute stuffSmile

by myfatsquirrel on 9/9/2012 9:36:09 PM

Lynae P.
Okay this is my first comment:
MOD MOD MOD MOD!
1. Sometimes I have ideas or thoughts. But then the voice in my head says "That's so stupid, I can't believe you would even think that." and then I don't share my ideas or anything.
2. So I started school recently and I also dance from 4:45 to 8:30 on Tuesdays and Thursdays (sometimes fridays) I also have so much homework, that I want to talk to my mom about my day other than just saying "Oh it was fine." but there isn't time for that, and I really wish I could talk to her more, but I'm gone all day, and it sounds crazy because I live with my family, but I miss being with them. By the time I get home from dance people are asleep.
My second comment:
MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I don't see them other nights either though. Because of soccer games, homework, events, etc.

Hey WinnieGirlie, while the week is super busy, there's always the weekends. Make Saturday and Sunday your family days. You could all go out to the movies, have dinner together, have family game night or just spend it together. Let them know how much you miss them, and I'm sure they'll find ways to hang out with ya more. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by WinnieGirlie on 9/9/2012 9:23:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!

Hey WinnieGirlie, I just logged on and another mod was helping you out before. I'd love to help ya though, so send me in your question so I can respond. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by WinnieGirlie on 9/9/2012 9:02:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!

Hey girlie, 1. don't listen to that voice in your head. It might be a different or unique idea, but no idea is stupid. 2. If you only dance two days a week, schedule extra time to be with your family on other nights of the week. That way you can spend time with your family and still make time to do everything else that you need.

Lauren T.

by WinnieGirlie on 9/9/2012 8:11:08 PM

i luv the boots!!!

by cutiepie14231 on 9/9/2012 8:01:45 PM

It does! Thanks sooosoooo much im not nervous anymore thanks Lauren!

Yay! I'm so glad!

Lauren T.

by poptart64 on 9/9/2012 5:50:55 PM

tomorrow i have to pee in a cup for a blood test do i get to hold the cup and do it bye myself or do they? please answer!!

Hey girlie, you'll be able to do it by yourself privately. I hope that makes you feel better about it!

Lauren T.

by poptart64 on 9/9/2012 5:42:31 PM

Plaid shirts or sleeves and shorts or jeans with hiking boots goes together! RIGHT ON! Laughing

by Susmita24 on 9/9/2012 12:22:59 PM

Babydahl13,IKR!!! GL isnt telling you to buy these exact clothes! They are for inspiration! And even if the prices seem too extreme,then complain to the website who's selling them,not GL!!!

by snowver11 on 9/9/2012 11:36:07 AM

I love them all!!! Especially the first one and the boots!

by PeaceKool on 9/9/2012 11:24:03 AM

MOD MOD MOD please answer soon, it's sooo important to me. Well tomorrow my entire grade is going to a camp. It's for 3 days and 2 nights. There will be v swings ziplines and high ropes courses. And you stay in a cabin with 8 other girls. 2 probs though.
a. I'm afraid of heights even though we are harnessed
b. there are some girls that are being really cruel to me and I am scared i will be in their cabin. (said I wouldn't go to heaven and said that if I was in their cabin that they would play pranks on me)
HELP!!!!!!!!

Hey Fireymindedgal<3, let your teachers know so you won't be placed in their cabin. If you are, try to see if you can switch with another girl to get another cabin. Hope you have fun! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Fierymindedgal<3 on 9/9/2012 10:52:41 AM

Funny, I've been dressing like this for years. It's been my style forever now. Good to see my style is finally a trend!! Haha. You got the plaid, now I'm waiting for camouflage. That is the best look of them all!

by Januaryfairy on 9/9/2012 10:44:43 AM

I love all these clothes!!! Very casual and trendy for fall! Smile I love all the fashions GL posts! To all you girls who disagree with the prices: first they really aren't bad. These prices are actually cheap. And GL isn't telling you guys to buy these exact clothes! Go out to a cheap store and find some clothes that look like these but cheaper! GL is posting great fashions!

by BabyDahl13 on 9/9/2012 10:17:56 AM

But, some of the stuff in the Cute & Cheap section isn't all that cheap.

I like the 1st jacket,the backpack, the tank,the button down, and the sweater.
Need advice? Join the advice club! I'm 16 and have been through alot. I can answer anything, no question is too weird. Plus, I promise to answer within 2 days since I come on here everyday.

by scamp24 on 9/9/2012 9:35:17 AM

OMG i have similar boots!

by ColosalMascara on 9/9/2012 8:18:19 AM

Mod!
How come you guys always post clothes items that are way expince of? Do you guys think of the poor ones out ther?!

Hey girl,

While we love admiring high fashion, we totally get that readers want affordable clothes, too -- that's why we have an entire fashion section called Cute & Cheap, which is filled with affordable and adorable clothes and style ideas! http://www.girlslife.com/category/cute-cheap.aspx

Meghan D.