Bridget M.

is modding

9 MINUTES AGO Plus sized party dresses for every girl who's all about dat bass: http://t.co/xcYZJTAGsp

12 HOURS AGO The one guy in class who's always blocking when your crush is around: http://t.co/x5eVoNBasu

15 HOURS AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy

COMMENTS

4 dance moves to master before the spring fling

With your first big dance of the school year on the horizon, there’s no better time to dust off your rusty dance moves and add a...

Omg these are so fun I had so much fun dancing to these!But the problem is i have no one to dance with, i invited my friends over but no one came when they told me they would, when i asked them why they all txted me the same thing! I even asked a few of their siblings what they were doing and apperently known of them wanted to come over, I don't think i did anything wrong... They could of at least told me, I had everythin planned out and I waited all day, this is worst then being stood up by my ex. I feel like no one really cares... But luckly I have brothers and sisters who love to dance! They're anything i could of asked for. They were there for me when they noticed i was sitting on the couc still waiting for my friends. I'm lucky i had them.

by peaceandlove1010 on 9/20/2012 7:26:48 PM

I'm pretty new to Girl's Life (and I am lovin it!), but my profile isn't visible yet. I filled out my parent's email address so GL could send an email to them so my profile could be visible. I filled out their email address 2 days ago, and my dad still hasn't gotten the email. When will he recieve the email so I can show my profile? Thanks!

Hannah H.

by Lady Grey on 9/18/2012 4:53:25 PM

If anyone at one of my school dances did those moves they would probs get some weird looks cause that's not quite how we dance at our school...

by e-lo on 9/18/2012 7:40:08 AM

Hahahaha @OMGabi that comment made my day. I saw that vid a little while ago with my friend, we had to search for the tutorial. Totally mastered it ;) B)

by kenzi143 on 9/17/2012 8:28:34 PM

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Try out these moves by The Doctor, if you can handle the awesomeness!

by Violeta2552 on 9/17/2012 7:48:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
At the beginning of the school year, some of my friends told me that a guy liked me. they made a game out of it to see if I could guess who it was. When I finally guessed it, him and I became good friends and everyone thinks we should go out. This past weekend, I was txting him and my stomach started flipping out so much it hurt. I know I like him a little cuz he's just like me, but do I like him more than I think? Why would my stomach flip so much? I asked him about it and he said he had the same feeling around me...
What does this mean?

Hey girl, I think that means he likes you and you're interested in him — you're just getting a bit nervous. Sounds like you two could be heading down the road to coupledom — just be sure that's what you want.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by novlist1307 on 9/17/2012 6:25:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
Homecoming is this week and some of my friends have gotten asked to homecoming. I kind of feel sad not having a date, but I know I will still have a good time. I didn't even get asked to homecoming, so it makes me feel like I should be asked by someone even if I don't like the person, it would be nice to be asked. My friend even was surprised that no one asked me and I just don't know why I wasn't asked.

Hey girly, I understand how you feel. But don't let this get you down or keep you from having a blast at your dance. There could be a zillion reasons why a guy hasnt asked you and non of those reasons mean that you're not totally awesome and fabulous. Check out these three links about flirting and crushes.  I think they'll help: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/07/28/4-sneaky-ways-to-flirt-like-its-your-job.aspx

Date or no date, decide that this will be the best homecoming yet; spend it dancing the night away with your besties and your sure to have the best time ever.

Lauren I.

by Pugglegirl1008 on 9/17/2012 3:29:57 PM

lol the dougie! my friend tried to teach me but im like the worst dancer everr. that & crimping are like my schools dance moves.

by lo_babiix on 9/17/2012 2:27:10 PM

OMGabi-Haha XD! I thought they would too!

by iluvmusic♥ on 9/17/2012 12:49:34 PM

When are they going to comeout with their dresses for homecoming?

by mrsalicia on 9/16/2012 7:53:00 PM