1 HOURS AGO @thegivermovie-inspired nail polish? Uhhh, yes please: http://t.co/uJ8yvZixZz

2 HOURS AGO We wanna know how you feel about smoking! Take the survey here: http://t.co/Yzh3fCJSPk

2 HOURS AGO Refresh your *basic* salad routine: http://t.co/GHBs4nvWlO

COMMENTS

4 dance moves to master before the spring fling

With your first big dance of the school year on the horizon, there’s no better time to dust off your rusty dance moves and add a...

I really like this guy an this dance is coming up so i finally built up the confidence to ask him. But he said his parents probably wouldn't let him. I don't know what do do should i figure out a way for him to come or was that his way of saying no? What should i do!?

Hey girlie, it could have meant either one. Just sit back and try not to worry about it. There's nothing left you can do. If he likes you, he'll try to convince his parents to let him go, and if he doesn't he won't go or you might see him show up at the dance anyway. If he doesn't like you and lied to you about it, you're better off with someone else anyway.

Lauren T.

by palmabluebear on 9/16/2012 7:12:10 PM

what about moves to master for a middle school back to school dance XD

by lilja on 9/16/2012 5:42:52 PM

Where is the Gangnam Style dance? I thought that was a given.

by OMGabi on 9/15/2012 10:16:03 PM

I've gotten over a big loss recently, but I'm wondering if it's not too late to fight back. Or if I should give it a year or two until I do. I really valued the relationship I had, it was more important that anything to me. The person misses me, but doesn't want me back. Should I fight back for what made me so happy? Could I still fight back after a year if I feel that I still want to?

Hey girl,

If this person doesn't want to be with you right now, it's probably best to leave them alone and give them some space. If they want to be with you later, they'll come to you since they know you're still there for them! There's no set amount of time to "fight back," but try focusing on your individual interests (which it sounds like you are!) and if they want to be with you in the future, there's always that chance (but don't limit the possibility of other people, either!).

Meghan D.

by svds on 9/15/2012 9:37:04 PM

I haven't had a boyfriend for three years, so I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to dating. I'm just getting over a really difficult loss in my life, and I feel that something new is in order. I'm immersing myself in the world of fashion, pursuing my passion of music, and I think now is an ideal time to craft a relationship, because I think I'm ready to get involved again. But I'm not sure if I'm ready. And if I decide I am, what's my first move in getting a boyfriend?

Hey girl,

It's great that you're pursuing your interests! While there's definitely no pressure to start dating at any certain time, it's understandable to want a boyfriend! Check out our "Get a BF" channel for tons of tips on icebreakers and talking to guys. http://www.girlslife.com/category/get-a-bf.aspx

Meghan D.

by svds on 9/15/2012 9:33:13 PM

my homecoming is super formal !!!!!!!! what are some cheep dress that are still fancy and how do i do slow dance with a guy

Hey girl,

Our cute & cheap channel has tons of great dress options, and you can probably find a cute dress at a discount store like TJ Maxx or Marshall's or a place like H&M or Forever 21. As for slow dancing, this post is great and everyone dances a bit differently, so you will catch on once you start dancing with a guy. It seems nervewracking, but he will be just as nervous as you are! You'll have tons of fun, so relax and enjoy yourself Smile http://www.girlslife.com/category/cute-cheap.aspx

Meghan D.

by pranksterqueen on 9/15/2012 9:15:55 PM

no body cares about our school homecoming. ):

by ljbdaisy on 9/15/2012 4:52:20 PM