2 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

5 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

6 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

4 dance moves to master before the spring fling

With your first big dance of the school year on the horizon, there’s no better time to dust off your rusty dance moves and add a...

Omg these are so fun I had so much fun dancing to these!But the problem is i have no one to dance with, i invited my friends over but no one came when they told me they would, when i asked them why they all txted me the same thing! I even asked a few of their siblings what they were doing and apperently known of them wanted to come over, I don't think i did anything wrong... They could of at least told me, I had everythin planned out and I waited all day, this is worst then being stood up by my ex. I feel like no one really cares... But luckly I have brothers and sisters who love to dance! They're anything i could of asked for. They were there for me when they noticed i was sitting on the couc still waiting for my friends. I'm lucky i had them.

by peaceandlove1010 on 9/20/2012 7:26:48 PM

I'm pretty new to Girl's Life (and I am lovin it!), but my profile isn't visible yet. I filled out my parent's email address so GL could send an email to them so my profile could be visible. I filled out their email address 2 days ago, and my dad still hasn't gotten the email. When will he recieve the email so I can show my profile? Thanks!

Hannah H.

by Lady Grey on 9/18/2012 4:53:25 PM

If anyone at one of my school dances did those moves they would probs get some weird looks cause that's not quite how we dance at our school...

by e-lo on 9/18/2012 7:40:08 AM

Hahahaha @OMGabi that comment made my day. I saw that vid a little while ago with my friend, we had to search for the tutorial. Totally mastered it ;) B)

by kenzi143 on 9/17/2012 8:28:34 PM

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Try out these moves by The Doctor, if you can handle the awesomeness!

by Violeta2552 on 9/17/2012 7:48:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
At the beginning of the school year, some of my friends told me that a guy liked me. they made a game out of it to see if I could guess who it was. When I finally guessed it, him and I became good friends and everyone thinks we should go out. This past weekend, I was txting him and my stomach started flipping out so much it hurt. I know I like him a little cuz he's just like me, but do I like him more than I think? Why would my stomach flip so much? I asked him about it and he said he had the same feeling around me...
What does this mean?

Hey girl, I think that means he likes you and you're interested in him — you're just getting a bit nervous. Sounds like you two could be heading down the road to coupledom — just be sure that's what you want.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by novlist1307 on 9/17/2012 6:25:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
Homecoming is this week and some of my friends have gotten asked to homecoming. I kind of feel sad not having a date, but I know I will still have a good time. I didn't even get asked to homecoming, so it makes me feel like I should be asked by someone even if I don't like the person, it would be nice to be asked. My friend even was surprised that no one asked me and I just don't know why I wasn't asked.

Hey girly, I understand how you feel. But don't let this get you down or keep you from having a blast at your dance. There could be a zillion reasons why a guy hasnt asked you and non of those reasons mean that you're not totally awesome and fabulous. Check out these three links about flirting and crushes.  I think they'll help: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/07/28/4-sneaky-ways-to-flirt-like-its-your-job.aspx

Date or no date, decide that this will be the best homecoming yet; spend it dancing the night away with your besties and your sure to have the best time ever.

Lauren I.

by Pugglegirl1008 on 9/17/2012 3:29:57 PM

lol the dougie! my friend tried to teach me but im like the worst dancer everr. that & crimping are like my schools dance moves.

by lo_babiix on 9/17/2012 2:27:10 PM

OMGabi-Haha XD! I thought they would too!

by iluvmusic♥ on 9/17/2012 12:49:34 PM

When are they going to comeout with their dresses for homecoming?

by mrsalicia on 9/16/2012 7:53:00 PM

I really like this guy an this dance is coming up so i finally built up the confidence to ask him. But he said his parents probably wouldn't let him. I don't know what do do should i figure out a way for him to come or was that his way of saying no? What should i do!?

Hey girlie, it could have meant either one. Just sit back and try not to worry about it. There's nothing left you can do. If he likes you, he'll try to convince his parents to let him go, and if he doesn't he won't go or you might see him show up at the dance anyway. If he doesn't like you and lied to you about it, you're better off with someone else anyway.

Lauren T.

by palmabluebear on 9/16/2012 7:12:10 PM

what about moves to master for a middle school back to school dance XD

by lilja on 9/16/2012 5:42:52 PM

Where is the Gangnam Style dance? I thought that was a given.

by OMGabi on 9/15/2012 10:16:03 PM

I've gotten over a big loss recently, but I'm wondering if it's not too late to fight back. Or if I should give it a year or two until I do. I really valued the relationship I had, it was more important that anything to me. The person misses me, but doesn't want me back. Should I fight back for what made me so happy? Could I still fight back after a year if I feel that I still want to?

Hey girl,

If this person doesn't want to be with you right now, it's probably best to leave them alone and give them some space. If they want to be with you later, they'll come to you since they know you're still there for them! There's no set amount of time to "fight back," but try focusing on your individual interests (which it sounds like you are!) and if they want to be with you in the future, there's always that chance (but don't limit the possibility of other people, either!).

Meghan D.

by svds on 9/15/2012 9:37:04 PM

I haven't had a boyfriend for three years, so I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to dating. I'm just getting over a really difficult loss in my life, and I feel that something new is in order. I'm immersing myself in the world of fashion, pursuing my passion of music, and I think now is an ideal time to craft a relationship, because I think I'm ready to get involved again. But I'm not sure if I'm ready. And if I decide I am, what's my first move in getting a boyfriend?

Hey girl,

It's great that you're pursuing your interests! While there's definitely no pressure to start dating at any certain time, it's understandable to want a boyfriend! Check out our "Get a BF" channel for tons of tips on icebreakers and talking to guys. http://www.girlslife.com/category/get-a-bf.aspx

Meghan D.

by svds on 9/15/2012 9:33:13 PM

my homecoming is super formal !!!!!!!! what are some cheep dress that are still fancy and how do i do slow dance with a guy

Hey girl,

Our cute & cheap channel has tons of great dress options, and you can probably find a cute dress at a discount store like TJ Maxx or Marshall's or a place like H&M or Forever 21. As for slow dancing, this post is great and everyone dances a bit differently, so you will catch on once you start dancing with a guy. It seems nervewracking, but he will be just as nervous as you are! You'll have tons of fun, so relax and enjoy yourself Smile http://www.girlslife.com/category/cute-cheap.aspx

Meghan D.

by pranksterqueen on 9/15/2012 9:15:55 PM

no body cares about our school homecoming. ):

by ljbdaisy on 9/15/2012 4:52:20 PM